Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There are three games I want.

NASCAR 11
    Tiger woods new one
    Mortal kombat. Has anyone played this? Is it worth it or should I just wait until the price drop
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Man it's the Kombat. You know it's worth it and it has Kratos as a playable character B-)
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I still have never played god of war
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    I still have never played god of war
    definetely should...they're awsome
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I never played GoW, but I played the rip off of it. Dante's Inferno was visually amazing.
    I never played GoW, but I played the rip off of it. Dante's Inferno was visually amazing.
    i played the Ghost Rider game rip off too... lmao
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    random question... what should the next game i buy be?

i'm thinking either Red Dead Redemption, or Mass Effect 2...
    n what new games are comin out soon?
    buy both? Mass Effect 2 is only $18 at gamestop used and RDR is the best western game/game of the year :D
    is Mass Effect 2 $18 for PS3?
    Nope lawl. $60
    i think i was it liek 45 used at gamestop.... BUT you get ALL the DL content avilable for 360 packaged with it. also the PS3 version is running on the mass effect 3 engine

game is fucking amazing thou and the DL content was boss as well... The ending to the lair of the shadow broker blew me away
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    edited April 2011
    Rumor: Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 exclusives include arena, free DLC character, Avatar support

{Upload|8474}

Ever since revealing Kratos for the PS3 version of Mortal Kombat, Xbox 360 owners have been waiting to hear about platform-exclusive features for Microsoft's console. While NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. have yet to confirm anything, Save and Quit has posted up some rumored features -- and no, none of them are a playable Spartan.

Outside of an exclusive Puzzle Kombat mode, the Xbox 360 will also get a King of the Hill mode (which features Avatar support) and an arena called The Pit 360, a remake of Mortal Kombat 3's The Pit 3. Additionally, it's reported that DLC character "Lady in Red" will be offered as a free download for Xbox Live users for a limited time following her debut and there will be exclusive Mortal Kombat-themed Avatar gear available for purchase on Xbox Live.

None of this is confirmed, of course, but the image above supposedly shows off the King of the Hill mode and some Avatars, giving this rumor just a little hint of validity.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/07/rumor-mortal-kombat-xbox-360-exclusives-include-arena-free-dlc/

buy both? Mass Effect 2 is only $18 at gamestop used and RDR is the best western game/game of the year :D
    Nope lawl. $60
    i think i was it liek 45 used at gamestop.... BUT you get ALL the DL content avilable for 360 packaged with it. also the PS3 version is running on the mass effect 3 engine

game is fucking amazing thou and the DL content was boss as well... The ending to the lair of the shadow broker blew me away
    aight ima get Mass Effect... lol
    edited April 2011

Nope lawl. $60

for your first play through, i highly doubt you will play it only once you should pick Sentinel for you class as its the most versatile . you'll have a good mix of biotics and tech

Nope lawl. $60

for your first play through, i highly doubt you will play it only once you should pick Sentinel for you class as its the most versatile . you'll have a good mix of biotics and tech
    aight... i'll let you know when i go out and get it... i started Demons Souls again (i got it a year ago and never really played it, lol) so i'll prob get it when i'm done with it.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    RAGE

heres a clip of the arsenal gameplay
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/arsenal-gameplay-rage/712648

idk about you guys but i think this game looks so fuckin' badass. i'll be buying it when it comes out.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited April 2011

aight... i'll let you know when i go out and get it... i started Demons Souls again (i got it a year ago and never really played it, lol) so i'll prob get it when i'm done with it.
    watch these. should give you some lulz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4

at the 7 minute mark on the second vid, Shepard gets Ultra KVLT about music. i was dying when i first heard it
    new Twisted Metal trailer
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-broken-twisted-metal/712640

game looks awesome!
    They need to remake Vigilante 8. Now THAT was a good game.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

game looks awesome!
    They did. It's on the XBLA

game looks awesome!
    {Upload|8565}

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHERE'S ARLO I HAVE TO TELL HIM!
    bought to go to gamestop to get fallout: New Vegas for 17 bucks

{Upload|8569}

game looks awesome!
    {Upload|8565}

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHERE'S ARLO I HAVE TO TELL HIM!
    check your house :-))
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    bought to go to gamestop to get fallout: New Vegas for 17 bucks

{Upload|8569}
    Get the buy 2 get 1 free deal they have going on. I got 6 games lawl.