Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I only really like the first gen Pokemon as well. Because when that was out is when I was collecting the cards and such. After that I didn't keep up with Pokemon till like Soul Silver.

I honestly believe if I could fill my whole team with first gen Pokemon in White I would enjoy the game better.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I only really like the first gen Pokemon as well. Because when that was out is when I was collecting the cards and such. After that I didn't keep up with Pokemon till like Soul Silver.

I honestly believe if I could fill my whole team with first gen Pokemon in White I would enjoy the game better.
    You haven't played it, though.

The reason the newest game is so superior isn't because of OMG LOOK AT TEH KEWT CREATURES (even though I enjoy them). It's because of all the element combinations, stats, etc. It's the gameplay that's fucking amazing.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

You haven't played it, though.

The reason the newest game is so superior isn't because of OMG LOOK AT TEH KEWT CREATURES (even though I enjoy them). It's because of all the element combinations, stats, etc. It's the gameplay that's fucking amazing.
    I get what you're saying and I definitely agree, I own White. I'm just saying for nostalgia sake for me I would enjoy the new game better with first gen Pokemon.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    TAKE YO NOSTALGIA GOGGLES OFF, FOO'!

But i see your point as well. :3
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I agree with Live_Free_Die.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I predict remakes of Ruby and Sapphire after Gray comes out.
    They fucking better remake them.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    They fucking better remake them.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Ruby was the only game where i caught them all, lol
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i gotta start downloading the old RE games, silent hill, and the twisted metal games to my PS3. anyone know how much it costs to buy games through PSN?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    i gotta start downloading the old RE games, silent hill, and the twisted metal games to my PS3. anyone know how much it costs to buy games through PSN?
    Over $9000
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Over $9000
    awesome, i just need to hold the world hostage for a hefty ransom.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    The Resident Evil 15th anniversary trailer:

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Pokemon :-q

I'm sorry I'm not 10 anymore
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'll always be 10.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Pokemon :-q

I'm sorry I'm not 10 anymore
    b-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I'm sorry I don't enjoy a game with a target audience of elementary school
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    {Upload|8161}
    Lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    b-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage