Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Options
    2_D2_D Posts: 506 salt miner
    Anyone play AC2?
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
  • Options
    Do you have to play dead rising 1 to play dead rising 2? or is it a new storyline?
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,636 master of ceremonies
    and multiplayer online zombie game show mode :D
  • Options
    Thanks kick-ass :D
  • Options
    JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    "I was always Loki or Odin"
    Loki was the best because if you chose that one godess, Hel, at the Mythic age you could train all three types of giants, and myth units trained instantly.
    Also, norse Hersir were the shit.
  • Options
    Deificus254Deificus254 Posts: 540 juggalo
    Final Fantasy XIV is going to be awesome.

Demon Soul's best PS3 game by far. Also Dragon Age Origins awesom.

• Options
    balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    just beat ODST on heroic last night, yup
  • Options
    cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    7 days! i want to play Reach so bad now
  • Options
    StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    i used to play reach all the time at this New wave/synth-pop club i used to go to

• Options
  • Options
    LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh man, I forgot about the Reach beta.

I'm glad I didn't trade in ODST.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Options
    how does it work? is it like on ODST?
  • Options
    StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    awesome music + slutty girls = best game eva
  • Options
    "how does it work? is it like on ODST?"

Yeah, its in the extras menus and you can download it starting May 3rd.
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Aksys Games' new role-playing game may be a little too naughty for retailer GameStop, which is allegedly putting the "Really Naughty Limited Edition" of the video game behind the counter and out of sight of those offended by barely dressed cartoons.

According to several employees who have contacted Kotaku, GameStop corporate wants to keep the game's limited edition package off the shelves and away from innocent eyes. The Record of Agarest War limited edition package features a more suggestive cover than GameStop may be used to, with girls wearing nothing but towels, girls offering good upskirt angles and potentially suggestive sausage eating.

Oh, and it also comes with a mousepad with tits.

"Please place Record of Agarest War Limited Edition behind the cashwrap," reads an internal communication from GameStop management. "If a customer inquires about the game, let the customer know that you have it in stock."

Record of Agarest War is, despite its suggestive animated cut scenes, a T-rated game that features "partial nudity," "suggestive themes" and "mild fantasy violence."
    imageimage
  • Options
    THQ and the UFC are releasing a demo for the highly-anticipated “UFC Undisputed 2010.”

The demo will be available for both Xbox 360, PlayStation tomorrow and will feature four fighters: Lyoto Machida, Mauricio “Shogun” Rua, Rashad Evans and Rampage Jackson. The demo can be played in exhibition or tournament modes offline.

Members of the Undisputed Community will receive a special code that allows them to download the demo early. You must be a member of the community when the codes are released in order to receive your copy, so you’ll need to sign up today to ensure that you receive a code.

The full game will be available on May 25 and will feature over 100 fighters.

http://community.ufcundisputed.com/blog-post/ufc-undisputed-2010-demo-releases-thursday-429
    ^Go there and make an account.

Do it quick because it says you have to be registered before the 29th.
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    I've been registered on that site for over a year now, been involved in alot of controversy on that place.

• Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,636 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2010
    Analyst Says Infinity Ward Will Be 'Essentially Closed'
    Modern Warfare 3 development could be spread around to multiple studios.

by Jim Reilly
    April 28, 2010 - While the future of developer Infinity Ward remains unknown, one analyst believes Activision will close the studio in the near future. Analyst Mike Hickey of Janco Partners says in his latest report to investors Activision will shut down the studio after the release of the second Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 map pack.

"Continued defections from their Infinity Ward studio have created meaningful uncertainty around the future of their Call of Duty: Modern Warfare franchise," Hickey wrote. "A reported 26 developers have left the studio behind, with an original studio size of roughly 100. It was revealed yesterday that 38 Infinity Ward employees filed a lawsuit against Activision over royalties and alleges that they were held 'hostage'."

"We expect Infinity Ward studio will be essentially closed after their next map pack release, with development work on Modern Warfare 3 spread between two studios not historically tied to the franchise," he added.

Activision is set to reveal its first quarter 2010 results next Thursday, May 6.