Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,696 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    FLAT said:
    Blaster master zero up on bestbuy website, MC
    I saw. And Shantae :| 
    Holy fuck it’s 35 dollars 😂😂😂
    iT wAsN'T sCaLpIng
    again, this wasn't the one I paid $250 for, so idc
    I don't mind I paid a bit more for a first printing. Has different cover art and all that. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Target has buy 2 get 1, so tomorrow I'm getting Sackboy, and Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory. need to pick a third game. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Seems like playstation direct will have more for sale tomorrow.
    You need a playstation account to order one and if you have playstation plus you get free expedited shipping

Any way to find out what time they drop? I’m still hunting. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Seems like playstation direct will have more for sale tomorrow.
    You need a playstation account to order one and if you have playstation plus you get free expedited shipping

Any way to find out what time they drop? I’m still hunting. 
    Nope they just randomly dropped around 12.
    I was on the page all morning refreshing but I noticed something before they went up. Right now on the Playstation direct site says "Check back on 11/13 for more availability" but just before they went up it changed to "log into your psn account to purchase"
    And you might get put into a queue but people said you can skip it by stopping the page from loading.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Thanks, I’ll keep checking. Had one in the cart at all 4 Walmart drops but couldn’t get through the checkout because the site kept freezing up. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer
    Miles Morales is fucking incredible. Obviously it’s more of the same from the previous Spider-Man, but it was such a winning formula that that’s more than okay. And it’s even more fluid on PS5. Graphics are ridiculous.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I need that Pulse 3d headset now. 

But yeah, Spiderman: MM is fucking good.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

Just saw this on Reddit. I literally got out of bed to take my PS5 out of rest mode and turn it off.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    A bunch of people are having PS5 issues, I see
    Jus beat Miles Morales. Jesus Christ that entire final act was jus absolute gold. Game is jus as good as the main game, if not better in certain aspects. Obviously a lot shorter but that was known. They’re clearly setting up a Batman & Robin type thing and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Spider-Man 2 is 50/50 between Peter and Miles. One of the few must plays of the year. Insomniac don’t know how to miss. 10/10

Bout to do the extras for the platinum.
    A bunch of people are having PS5 issues, I see
    Only problem I’ve had so far, is I tried doing the PS4 to PS5 data transfer, which was 258GB worth, in the background while I was playing Miles Morales, and it crashed the system and cancelled the transfer twice. Gonna have to do it standalone and let it sit overnight.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    I kight pull the trigger on those arctis pro with gamedac today.  

$320 dollars seems like an awful lot to pay for headphones though. 

Sell me on those bitches!! 
    edited November 2020
    oh, theres a wired one thats 249.00 :-?

idk about dem wires doe

edit...wait, i need to clarify if they will even work with the XSX for now. 
    For that price, you can get some decent studio monitors 
    yeah, but will they work with XSX/PS5?

i would prefer something i can connect wirelessly, because until we get a house, my gaming is in the living room and i dont really want cords going across the floor. 
    Just get something for like $60-80. No need for a $300+ headset for gaming imo

I use a $80 Razer Kraken on my PC, and its perfect  
    But yeah, looking at it i will probably go with something more in the range of 150-200

ive had several nice headsets. Ive had the astro A40 TR as well as the turtle beach elite 800 or w/e (wireless with no mic boom) 

there is definitely a difference when you put a little bit more money into the headset. 

I also never said i needed them. This is more of a want. 
    Arctis Pro is the best you can possibly get. They’re so good that I also use mine as studio headphones. Do it.
    Oh holy fuck finally got the email that my Series X is ready for pickup 3 days later lmfao. Walmart still fumbled the bag wit all this but I ended up getting both in launch week anyways. 🤘🏻🤘🏻