Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,585 spicy boy
    I read the ones from playstation direct might not ship for a few weeksz but that was from wario64
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Mine already says preparing to ship and people who got it last night already have delivery dates for tomorrow
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,660 master of ceremonies
    My ps5 has a hdmi problem .-.

bought a new tv and thought it was that but nope! It works with the Xbox and everything but the 5 is having trouble getting signal through 

Some ho ass shit 
    Yeah, im getting a ps5 in the spring just because of the controller. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,700 jayfacer

bought a new tv and thought it was that but nope! It works with the Xbox and everything but the 5 is having trouble getting signal through 

Some ho ass shit 
    It’s a cross connection thing. It did this when I transferred data from my PS4 to the PS5 and I had both powered on. Simple fix was unplugging the PS4’s HDMI from the TV while it was doing the transfer, but yea, shit’s weird.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,696 spicy boy
    Got Sackboy and Spider-Man as my first 2 games but haven’t even touched em yet cause of Astro’s Playroom. Idk why it was advertised as simply a tech demo. Yes it’s gimmicky and makes sure to showcase every facet of the DualSense, but it’s a full fledged game. Really dope of Sony to include it for free cause the Astro Bot for PSVR was an amazing platformer and this one is jus as good gameplay wise. Obviously the VR one was way more immersive tho. I love how this one is a straight up love letter to PlayStation’s history. Every level is riddled wit PlayStation Easter eggs. Seen KillZone, Horizon Zero Dawn, DMC, Crash, FF7, etc.
    The only reason I want a PS5 is Astro's Playroom 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Also, haptic feedback is a fucking gamechanger and works ridiculously smooth. This is prolly the best controller of all time. It’s a perfect blend of the DualShock 4 and the Xbox One controller and it’s the perfect size.
    Switch and Wii U Pro >>>> 

Some ho ass shit 
    It’s a cross connection thing. It did this when I transferred data from my PS4 to the PS5 and I had both powered on. Simple fix was unplugging the PS4’s HDMI from the TV while it was doing the transfer, but yea, shit’s weird.
    The ps5 is the only thing plugged in and it is still doing it 
    Fixed it thank allah 
    Got Sackboy and Spider-Man as my first 2 games but haven’t even touched em yet cause of Astro’s Playroom. Idk why it was advertised as simply a tech demo. Yes it’s gimmicky and makes sure to showcase every facet of the DualSense, but it’s a full fledged game. Really dope of Sony to include it for free cause the Astro Bot for PSVR was an amazing platformer and this one is jus as good gameplay wise. Obviously the VR one was way more immersive tho. I love how this one is a straight up love letter to PlayStation’s history. Every level is riddled wit PlayStation Easter eggs. Seen KillZone, Horizon Zero Dawn, DMC, Crash, FF7, etc.
    I jus platinum’d it in 5 1/2 hours lmao. Great lil game and super dope of Sony to include it for free, but I definitely wouldn’t grab a PS5 strictly for it, as short as it is lmao.
    Thats one thing ive always felt about sony. There’s usually a little
    gen thats included like that with a console launch. 
    I jus platinum’d it in 5 1/2 hours lmao. Great lil game and super dope of Sony to include it for free, but I definitely wouldn’t grab a PS5 strictly for it, as short as it is lmao.
    Thats mainly why Im waiting. The only launch titles I wanted were Astros Playroom, Sackboy, and Bugsnax

Astro is short, Sackboy is on PS4, and Bugsnax is on PS4 and coming to PC. 
    Can you play the first Astrobot game without VR? 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    Blaster master zero up on bestbuy website, MC
    I saw. And Shantae :| 
    Holy fuck it’s 35 dollars 😂😂😂
    iT wAsN'T sCaLpIng
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2020
    Being able to unplug my external hdd with all my PS4 games on it then plug it into my PS5 and just have it work is awesome.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited November 2020
    Yeah, i use an external too. 

I put the games im playing on the internal though, because i think they will load faster. 

I would hate doing a transfer from one sustem to the other. 
    Can you play the first Astrobot game without VR? 
    Yes, and I haven’t played it in non-VR, but I can only imagine it would suck so much life out of it. It’s a great game regardless, but the way the levels are designed are specifically to take advantage of VR and it does so flawlessly.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My only minor issue with my external and my PS5 is that there were quite a few games I haven’t played in awhile on my PS4 so it never triggered whatever the newest update was for that game to download. However when I plug it into my PS5 I have like 20+ different game updates queued up now haha.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Yeah same thing happened to me with the xbox. 

I keep the auto update off when im at my GF’s because her internet sucks ass and the kid’s already use it for school. So a lot of games i hadn’t played triggered on the xsx