Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    FUCK

so i got WoW for free for 30 days for being a launch played for SC2, but my comp doesnt have enough memory for the download...

FUCK!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    FUCK

so i got WoW for free for 30 days for being a launch played for SC2, but my comp doesnt have enough memory for the download...

FUCK!
    stay the fuck away from that game unless you want your soul ripped out
    FUCK

FUCK!
    it'll be worth it...
    FUCK

FUCK!
    it'll be worth it...
    no it won't. that game almost ruined my life... twice...
    FUCK

FUCK!
    it'll be worth it...
    ... how?
    FUCK

FUCK!
    it'll be worth it...
    ... how?
    ..... lets just say combined on 2 characters i have almost 1800 hours played over a 5 years span. thats also with a year and a half hiatus in the middle
    FUCK

FUCK!
    it'll be worth it...
    ... how?
    ..... lets just say combined on 2 characters i have almost 1800 hours played over a 5 years span. thats also with a year and a half hiatus in the middle
    @-)
    damn...
    i'll really just play during spring break, and it was free so WTH, but still. ima have to monitor myself.
    edited March 2011
    FUCK

FUCK!
    it'll be worth it...
    ... how?
    @-)
    damn...
    i'll really just play during spring break, and it was free so WTH, but still. ima have to monitor myself.
    you say that now, but theres a 95% chance your gonna renew that account and 1 month is gonna turn into 2 years ect...

i know at least 3 people that i've been guildies with that their other half divorced them over the game

i also know a dude who killed himself when his parents canceled his account
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    No. Gold blows ass
    You should try and get the xbox working.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    That's sad (not sad as in pathetic, sad as in depressing). I played WoW once and it was fun, but I personally thought it was extremely overrated.

I did lose an entire summer to Runescape in middle school, though. Legit 8 hours a day every day going into 7th grade.
    FUCK

FUCK!
    it'll be worth it...
    ... how?
    @-)
    damn...
    you say that now, but theres a 95% chance your gonna renew that account and 1 month is gonna turn into 2 years ect...

i know at least 3 people that i've been guildies with that their other half divorced them over the game

i also know a dude who killed himself when his parents canceled his account
    ... damn...
    That's sad (not sad as in pathetic, sad as in depressing). I played WoW once and it was fun, but I personally thought it was extremely overrated.

I did lose an entire summer to Runescape in middle school, though. Legit 8 hours a day every day going into 7th grade.
    i used to waste my life away on Maplestory.

i dont have a job though, so i cant pay for monthly subs for WoW
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    My name is Jamanthony; and i was addicted to Age of Empires
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

I lost an entire summer to guitar going into 8th grade. It's one of the best and worst decisions I ever made.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

I lost an entire summer to guitar going into 8th grade. It's one of the best and worst decisions I ever made.
    I got a beginner's guitar the summer going into high school.

I sold it for Modern Warfare 2...
    finished Killzone 3 today!
    WAS FRICKIN AWSOME!!!
    and HOLY CLIFFHANGER BATMAN at the end!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Any word on special editions for resistance 3 or any new info on the game?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!