Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Thats pretty average for a game you win id say. Those were the last. Three kills to lol. 
    So you just camp until the last ten?

Not necessarily. If i see someone i try to kill them. but im not stupid about it. 

We try to get as far away from the planes path as possibe. Generally we jump in the middle of the map to a car then drive to a good looting location. Then from there we try to play the skinny part of the circle to reduce the chances someone comes from behind us. 

Then around the top 20 we ditch the car. Its at this point where we try to hunker and crawl to get into the top ten. When you reach top 20 in squads it get CRAZY so we try to not shoot at anyone and give away our position. Let them pick each other off and then go for the final kills in the top 10.

on that game i actually was laying in the grass and couldnt see anyone. So i just took some shots in a general direction and downed a dude. His teammate then thought their position was compromised and got up and ran giving me the kill ahots haha. 
    Prob gonna cop an X soon so I can get that to run better. Also gonna just get a PC

Yeah.

its fun on pc but its a different game. Rare that someone just sneaks up on you because its so much easier to hit shots at long distances with red dots.

id play pc but i have no one to play woth and the social aspect is where this game really shines.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I usually camped until last 10. Im terrible at it, so Id never win firefights. I usually just hope I can pick people off when they arent paying attention. Doesnt help my computer cant run it, so Im playing at like 1300 resolution with my draw distance at 0, so I cant even see across a field lol 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    It still renders players. Most streamers play with their draw distance set to the lowest setting. Or close to it. 
    I cant see shit in game. 
    I honestly havent played multiplayer games in a while. Pubg pisses me off, kinda lost interest in Overwatch, nobody to play Quake with. 

My friends havent really been available to game lately either. My one usual friend is too busy being friendzoned lately. So I just play by myself mostly now. 

Been playing Destroy All Humans  
    Just had my first 10 kill game. it was in squads. got killed with like 15 people left doe. 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Got a SNES Classic for Christmas but I’ve just recently been looking into hacking it and adding more games. You can add NES, Sega, GBA roms also.

So I’m going to attempt this tomorrow. Plenty of tutorials online and it doesn’t look hard to do at all.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    had some chicken for dinner tonight 
    LOOOOL

After MOOOONTHS of not playing it, finally decided to finish Mega Man 9. Its fucking impossible. To be fair Im playing on Superhero mode, but theres so much cheap bullshit in this game. I've spent about 9 hours on this game so far. Most Mega Man games take me around 2 hours. 5 hours have been spent on Wily's Castle alone. I finally got to Wily's last form tonight, but I cant do it without using all E Tanks, and then I have none for the fight with him.

Its so fucking infuriating. Especially because if I want more E Tanks or rage quit, I have to start all fucking over again. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Those game were always a pain. Only one I ever beat was 8 
    Dime said:
    Those game were always a pain. Only one I ever beat was 8 
    Ive beaten most of them. And I will beat 9 this week. But the hardest difficulty doesnt fuck around. 

Fuck that snowboarding part in 8 though
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude the snow boarding was always such a bitch. It wasn't bad in Ice Man's world but when you got to Wily....oh dear fuck. So many many goddamn retries. 
    Jump jump... jump jump... jump jump... 
    FUCK YOU
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Can't wait for DB FighterZ. Game was bananas.