Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    How dare other people like things too. 

Whhhhaaaaaaaaah.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited November 2017
    Its not that other people enjoy a thing. Is that the cool kids are still cool despite doing things they laughed at us for in the past. 

Boobie streamers are an abomination. Many talented gamers go unnoticed because tits rule the world. Its sad and frustrating. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You're sad and frustrating.

Case in point. I dont see them interviewing everyday cosplayers. But oooohhhh someone in Playboy does it, its news worthy. 

I fucking hate women like Momokin, Jessica Nigri, and Lana Rain. 

https://video.vice.com/en_ca/video/cosplay-centerfold/59f35d11177dd4599d2eff75?utm_campaign=global&utm_medium=ctabuttonads&utm_source=vicefbcaads
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nigri is fucking sexy
    Nigri is a fucking slut and a predator. I fucking hate her. 

All these women are predators. They come into gaming and geek shit because gamers are stereotypically lonly virgins. They pray on our lonliness and make bank off us. They have no intention of associating with us or dating us, they still date chads. But they'll for sure take our money and our views and subs. 
    Our
    Us 
    Us 
    Our 
    Our.

You are a single person, not a team.

There are no "Chad's". They are just people too.

You also don't get to be the gate keeper saying who belongs and who doesn't. 

If these "sluts" were the sluts you claim they are then they would fuck you too. 

All of this reeks of jealousy and entitlement. Quit projecting your bullshit onto other people and take responsibility for yourself. 
    You dont get it Jobe. 
    Actually I do.

=))
    Obviously not. Otherwise youd agree with me. These cunts are coming into gaming. Taking all the attention/views/money from dudes who have been at this since day one, who have been bullied and ostracized because of it. And going back to dork off with the popular dudes who they've always sought after. Only now they get the geek dollars too. 
    Poor you. 

Those views and dollars were supposed to be yours. 

You don't know what any of those women. You don't know if they belong or not. You just project your insecurities onto them. You don't know if they have been harassed, molested or bullied either. You assume their life is perfect. You don't know if they need the escape as well, what they have todeal with, or the level of their commitment to the gaming community.

You see people being successful at things you are not, and you are jealous and bitter because of it. Maybe instead you should focus on making your shit more interesting. 
    edited November 2017
    Jobe said:
    Poor you. 

Those views and dollars were supposed to be yours. 

You don't know what any of those women. You don't know if they belong or not. You just project your insecurities onto them. You don't know if they have been harassed, molested or bullied either. You assume their life is perfect. You don't know if they need the escape as well, what they have todeal with, or the level of their commitment to the gaming community.

You see people being successful at things you are not, and you are jealous and bitter because of it. Maybe instead you should focus on making your shit more interesting. 
    Maybe if I had tits I could be successful too. 
    Plenty of people with tits still struggle. Plenty of people without them still succeed.

Must be magic.

Tits are not the problem. 
    Lol
    Female tits
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    You know what, stream with your tits out. See how it goes 
    Be honest... it's not about them, your just salty that they have more views and sub and they are doing better than your channel is, and you use their boobs as a reason to discount any work they actually put in to get the numbers they have gotten, or any skill at the games or on the mic that they have, or anything else. If you want more success, put out better content and learn to pimp it out like they did. Looks help, but they are not everything. 

Have you ever considered that it isn't your looks that are the problem but your wet blanket personality is?
    Yea Its not about my channel. Im quitting the channel end of next year regardless. I didnt take off, Im chalking it up as a failure and moving on. 

I just hate that these bitches are taking advantage of other dudes like me who arent as angry or able to say "no" as I am.