Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    It's official!

Nintendo 3Ds will be released on March 27th for $249.99.

The announcements came during the company's worldwide press events held in New York City and Amsterdam. Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime said that during the system's launch window - between the launch of the 3DS in March and E3 in June - that more than 30 first and third-party 3DS games will be released. Europe will see more than 25 games during the same time period.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It's official!

Nintendo 3Ds will be released on March 27th for $249.99.

The announcements came during the company's worldwide press events held in New York City and Amsterdam. Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime said that during the system's launch window - between the launch of the 3DS in March and E3 in June - that more than 30 first and third-party 3DS games will be released. Europe will see more than 25 games during the same time period.
    That's pretty damn expensive. Hopefully this will make the price of the Lite to go down so I can pick one up w/ a few games.
    It is <_>

That's only $50 less then a PS3 and 360 and about $50 more then a Wii.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Its kinda expensive, but then again thats how much the psp cost.
    The N-gage also cost more when it came out.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    It is <_>

That's only $50 less then a PS3 and 360 and about $50 more then a Wii.
    You're comparing the prices of home consoles to handhelds. I know it has 3D and better graphics, but the PSP has better graphics and goes for $170. AND the PSP has media storage and an internet browser.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited January 2011
    Nintendo hasn't made a solid system since the SNES, everything after that has been reliant off a gimmick and with the 3DS they show no signs of changing that
    Nintendo hasn't made a solid console since the SNES, everything after that has been reliant of a gimmick
    <_>
    Nintendo hasn't made a solid console since the SNES, everything after that has been reliant of a gimmick
    <_>
    you know its true

edited January 2011
    Nintendo hasn't made a solid system since the SNES, everything after that has been reliant off a gimmick and with the 3DS they show no signs of changing that
    N64 n Gamecube had a gimmick?
    The fuck man? N64 was the bomb.
    i considered the controllers gimmicks as well as the tiny little discs

edited January 2011

<_>

the tiny disks were made to prevent game piracy

and the N64 was the first controller with an analog stick. Not a gimmick, revolutionary.
    Playstation is a gimmick since it uses a triangle button n its not even triangle shaped.
    Yar, the small discs were for anti-pirating.
    edited January 2011

<_>

and the N64 was the first controller with an analog stick. Not a gimmick, revolutionary.
    it also was the most retarded controller ever developed. i mean 3 fucking places to hold it? seriously?

<_>

it also was the most retarded controller ever developed. i mean 3 fucking places to hold it? seriously?
    That has nothing to do with gimmicks.
    I'm going on Black Ops now. (coughmarccough)
    I'm going on Black Ops now. (coughmarccough)
    As you will see...........................the 360 is being used for P90X time right now <_> I will get on when they are done.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

<_>

Yeah thats not really a gimmick brah

<_>

Yeah thats not really a gimmick brah

perhaps not, but the Wii and the 3DS are most certainly gimmicks.
    HAH SO YOUR OT IS FALSE

I WIN THE INTERNET