Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Fuuuuuck.

Waited outside GameStop for 45 min only to get in and them to tell me they didn't have any extra launch bundles. They even said that they didn't have enough of them to fill the preorders.

So I've been up since 6am and been to Walmart, Target and GameStop and after all that there's no way in fuck I'm returning all this and not getting to play it today.

Review later.
    Bet my left nut they will get the rest of the preorders and 2 to 3 extra in distro today =)
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

Why the fuck didn't I just goto Best Buy when they opened... now to return the other shit.

But now I'm fucking hyped
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,611 spicy boy
    Iv read a couple of reviews and they basically said the camera and move controllers suck and are outdated. Basically all the reviews Iv read have shit on it while saying that there are some cool elements. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Fade said:
    lol this nigga loves wasting money. inb4 he sells it in a week like he did his xbox one
    For like 200 bucks less than its worth =))
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    The new Shadow Warrior came out today. It looks so fucking good. Gotta play through the first of the reboot still though. The original one is the hardest of the classic 90s shooters imo. Even more than Blood. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Lolipop Chainsaw is fuckin great. Man I slept in that one. 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Got all the achievements for it.
    Play Killer Is Dead
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Got all the achievements for it.
    Play Killer Is Dead
    Yea, I wanna play that and No More Heroes now
    Overwatch Halloween event isnt as awesome as the trailer made it seem. Still fun though.

The skins are pretty awesome though. Reaper's, Anna's, and Mercy's >

Bet I wont get any of them though =))
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Xenoverse 2 beta live on PSN store. 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The PS VR is definitely a lot of fun. I did run into a couple of issues yesterday with the tracking and camera setup. I'm gonna do some troubleshooting on reddit today to try and improve it.

I played Until Dawn: Rush of Blood the most yesterday and it was really a good time. It's kinda like an evil carnival setup with you on a roller coaster with a lot of jump scares. Driveclub was also pretty good it's trippy to be able to look to your left and right and see cars next to you.

The quality definitely isn't as sharp as playing on a nice hd screen but it's still pretty decent. It honestly reminds me of playing on an really good older crt tv but obviously VR. Watching any kind of video is cool... it looks like you're sitting in front of a movie theater screen.

Ill be trying some other games when I get out of work tonight.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2016
    Jus beat GTA V the other day on PS4. Had it since last Christmas but never got around to finishing the campaign again. It's amazing how well it's aged and how extremely strong it's online community still is. Definitely agree they shoulda jus waited an extra year for release cause the current gen version is definitely the true version of it.

Now on Rise Of The Tomb Raider. Got it for $25 at Target on XB1 since the PS4 version was about to drop. Game is fuckin phenomenal so far. More of the same from the 2013 game but that was such a good game that I can't even complain. I love how it encourages exploration and searching every nook and cranny for collectibles actually feels rewarding rather than monotonous.
    Yeah GTA on the one is so much better. The support for online is incredible as well. I havent played through the campaign yet though. 
    one of the better looking console games as well still. 

fucking red dead :!!
    I think you've said every game you've played is amazing this year. 

New Marc
    lol more like DaddyMarc 

everything he does is literally the best thing ever
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Because of you guys and a coworker I picked up Until Dawn for me and the wife to play tonight. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    great game for you two to play together. so worth 20 bucks