Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Reach isn't even worth a dollar.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Reach isn't even worth a dollar.
    Fuck yo couch nigga
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    It's Weezy mothafucka

edited December 2010
    I will tell them
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So will I. I will also implement the sticky part.

I'd say give each player 1 sticky, just so it makes it a bit harder. What I like about only having physical attacks is that it makes it a lot harder. Sure, you can weaken them with a bullet, but yeah. If they have too many stickies it'll make it too easy.
    why do you want there to be difficulty? the point of the game is madness you fool.
    I wanted it to be about stealth, not insanity.

When it's one on one on Powerhouse, it creates this awesome paranoid gameplay. You're trying to listen for breathing, footsteps, etc and you only hear the soft sound of the waterfall in the distance. So you scan the area and try scoping to find the opponent and BAM YOU DEAD NIGGUH
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I will tell them
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So will I. I will also implement the sticky part.

I'd say give each player 1 sticky, just so it makes it a bit harder. What I like about only having physical attacks is that it makes it a lot harder. Sure, you can weaken them with a bullet, but yeah. If they have too many stickies it'll make it too easy.
    why do you want there to be difficulty? the point of the game is madness you fool.
    I wanted it to be about stealth, not insanity.

When it's one on one on Powerhouse, it creates this awesome paranoid gameplay. You're trying to listen for breathing, footsteps, etc and you only hear the soft sound of the waterfall in the distance. So you scan the area and try scoping to find the opponent and BAM YOU DEAD NIGGUH
    you know nothing about custom games...
    :(
    nigga brian dum lol

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've never played Assassins Creed is it worth it for me to go pick it up at gamestop used for $10?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Brian...Halo games are not stealthy. You want that go buy assassins creed or a stealthy shooter...
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I've never played Assassins Creed is it worth it for me to go pick it up at gamestop used for $10?
    Absulotely. If you're into stealthy games also see if you can pick up Splinter Cell Double Agent for $15. Much better than Conviction.

Conviction is a piece of shitty ass.

Brian...Halo games are not stealthy. You want that go buy assassins creed or a stealthy shooter...
    I understand that it isn't.......

It was a custom game that was fun. The whole purpose of picking a big level is trying to sneak up on the other person, and my friend and I thought it was a lot of fun. I really don't see the big deal here.

I didn't buy Halo expecting alien ninjas with guns (although that sounds fucking awesome)
    It's a big deal when you fuck with an already bad game.

We're talking about Reach, not Black Ops.
    Black ops isn't that bad..halo has more of a childish feel to it
    imageimage
    Your face has more of a childish feel to it.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    only reason i'd but Black Ops is Zombies
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    We're talking about Reach, not Black Ops.
    Reach is one of the worst games I've played. I threw that shitty game in the trash.

Your face has more of a childish feel to it.
    not as much as yours does
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    a mans shooter
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I didn't even like K2 that much, so me getting K3D is very slim.