Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    thought u were at work?

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Oh, so you get to work on computers?

im on my phone as we speak. lol

But yeah all my work is on pcs.

I work with a system called Oracle, I take service calls/Product Orders and i put the customers info in these forms.

there are four different ones,

Ikon Service

Ikon Orders

Ricoh Service

Ricoh Orders

i fill out the forms and i send them to Service techs on the area of the problem[all over the country not just in AZ]

its a fairly easy job.
    edited December 2010
    For $16 a hour, that's badass.

edited December 2010
    Hell yeah it is. 16 an hour is what they start you at.

The company i work for is legit. its not telemarketing or anything. My dad worked here for 17 years, my mom for 15 my brother for 5 and now im doing it.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Photobucket
    Get over here if you want to see the premium ways you can purchase a copy of next year's Mortal Kombat, the grisly fighting game that's going back to basics on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Online retailer GameStop has new listings for the "Tournament Edition" of Mortal Kombat, complete with customized MK Fight Sticks with an old-school arcade design and traditional button layouts. The sticks are built with Suzo Happ arcade parts, have plenty of room for storage and sport easy viewing of the controller's innards for easy customization.

That version runs a cool $149.99 USD on both PS3 and Xbox 360. It also comes with a few downloadable bonuses, like the classic character costumes for Mortal Kombat's beloved ninjas and avatar gear.

A cheaper option is the Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition.
    Photobucket
    That version features fancy packaging that holds "kollectible figurines" of Scorpion and Sub-Zero that double as video game bookends. Your $99.99 USD also gets you an Art of Mortal Kombat book and a few decorative digital bonuses.

The best thing though will be the PS3 version of the game. PS3 will get an exclusive character added to their MK roster, and who better then the man who has spilled more blood then Hitler. The Ghost of Sparta Kratos himself will make an appearance and bring forth death to those who stand in his way.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I want to make $16 an hour :(
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    edited December 2010
    The Ghost of Sparta Kratos himself will make an appearance and bring forth death to those who stand in his way.
    my interests have been sparked further
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I made up that last little paragraph myself ;)
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,711 spicy boy
    Kratos is a boss

he was in Soulcalibur too, and he fits MK pretty prefectly
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I downloaded Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 off XBL Arcade thinking that it would be a normal difficulty level like the only other Mortal Kombat I've played, Deadly Alliance.

I was wrong. Most frustrating fucking game ever.
    Photobucket
    Get over here if you want to see the premium ways you can purchase a copy of next year's Mortal Kombat, the grisly fighting game that's going back to basics on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Online retailer GameStop has new listings for the "Tournament Edition" of Mortal Kombat, complete with customized MK Fight Sticks with an old-school arcade design and traditional button layouts. The sticks are built with Suzo Happ arcade parts, have plenty of room for storage and sport easy viewing of the controller's innards for easy customization.

That version runs a cool $149.99 USD on both PS3 and Xbox 360. It also comes with a few downloadable bonuses, like the classic character costumes for Mortal Kombat's beloved ninjas and avatar gear.

A cheaper option is the Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition.
    Photobucket
    That version features fancy packaging that holds "kollectible figurines" of Scorpion and Sub-Zero that double as video game bookends. Your $99.99 USD also gets you an Art of Mortal Kombat book and a few decorative digital bonuses.

The best thing though will be the PS3 version of the game. PS3 will get an exclusive character added to their MK roster, and who better then the man who has spilled more blood then Hitler. The Ghost of Sparta Kratos himself will make an appearance and bring forth death to those who stand in his way.
    I'm buying

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just created an intense Reach mode that my friend and I just played a round of.

We did SWAT with no points for kills, 1 point for pummeling, and 2 points for assassination on Powerhouse.

It was simply intense. Only way to describe it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Ooh, I never thought of that.

Eh, whatever, Ima take credit like a mo fucka.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Sadface. But my real life friends...they will never know!
    I will tell them

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'll get Reach when it drops to $30.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Gears of war 3 anyone??
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited December 2010
    I will tell them
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So will I. I will also implement the sticky part.

I'd say give each player 1 sticky, just so it makes it a bit harder. What I like about only having physical attacks is that it makes it a lot harder. Sure, you can weaken them with a bullet, but yeah. If they have too many stickies it'll make it too easy.