Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Yes, the setlist is terrible. Too many bad songs to try and fit the keyboard gimmick.
    Forza 4....nuff said

Sooooooooooooooo Fight Night Champion will be the first M rated boxing game.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    It doesn't matter what they will be remembered by, I'm talking about where actual innovation and creativity inspires other game developers, evolving gaming as a whole. Saying the only two important game series of the decade are Halo and COD is simply stupid.
    stop being so serious.

WHO THE FUCK IS BEING SERIOUS?!?!

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Yes, the setlist is terrible. Too many bad songs to try and fit the keyboard gimmick.
    Forza 4....nuff said
    Out of the two really bad songs on that game, one doesn't even use the keyboards, and the other has a grand total of 14 notes on keys.
    Forza 4 = Rushed, overhyped crap, just like the last three.
    How is Forza 4 rushed when it comes out next year??? I love it when PS3 fanboys can't admit when a racing game is better than their precious Gran Turismo.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    It doesn't matter what they will be remembered by, I'm talking about where actual innovation and creativity inspires other game developers, evolving gaming as a whole. Saying the only two important game series of the decade are Halo and COD is simply stupid.
    Now I didn't mean to imply they're the only important games of the decade but I do believe they're the most important. There are many thrash bands that influence the new wave thrash bands but are they the only important ones? Hell no. There's many other important ones but the thrash bands of the 80's that are considered the most important are usually the big four
    How is Forza 4 rushed when it comes out next year??? I love it when PS3 fanboys can't admit when a racing game is better than their precious Gran Turismo.
    They rush those games out every 2 or 3 years, they will have a third of the amount of cars that GT has, and now will have inferior features. I hate it when 360 fanboys get their dicks hard over shit games with absolutely no quality, because they always do it for every single exclusive they get.
    You can't call me a fanboy, sir. I own both the PS3 and a Xbox 360; I know in my opinion what is better.

You are acting like I don't own both as well, I also own a Wii, my 360 is simply used as a dust collector though.
    my 360 is simply used as a dust collector though.
    I can say the same about my PS3. Nothing good out to buy.

my 360 is simply used as a dust collector though.
    I can say the same about my PS3. Nothing good out to buy.
    Nothing left to do now but get really butt hurt and call you a faggot or something, consider yourself insulted in the most immature way imaginable.
    edited November 2010
    Question: what is better about forza?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Now I didn't mean to imply they're the only important games of the decade but I do believe they're the most important. There are many thrash bands that influence the new wave thrash bands but are they the only important ones? Hell no. There's many other important ones but the thrash bands of the 80's that are considered the most important are usually the big four
    retarded analogy is retarded. i look at call of duty the same way i do horror franchises like saw. same shit, different year
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    You are acting like I don't own both as well, I also own a Wii, my 360 is simply used as a dust collector though.

ill buy your 360 + all games and shit. lol
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just wrecked shit on Black Ops with some buddies. I think we just won 10-15 games of Domination/Demolition in a row.

Fal is my new gun of choice right now.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I just wrecked shit on Black Ops with some buddies. I think we just won 10-15 games of Domination/Demolition in a row.

Fal is my new gun of choice right now.
    gamertag so I can add you.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I started off slow with black ops getting owned for the most part but over the last 3 days I've only had a couple matches of under a 1.0 k/d ratio and two of the matches were 25-4, 25-2, I was pissed on the 25-2 because I didn't get to use my second attack chopper or chopper gunner.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!