Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I also wouldn't want to install every game...that's just me
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I also wouldn't want to install every game...that's just me
    Why not though if you could? Especially when PS3's come with such big hard drives, why not put them to use?.. if you could.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    When I start my games; I don't want to take a half an hour to install some stupid shit *cough* PS3 *cough*.

• MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    When I start my games; I don't want to take a half an hour to install some stupid shit *cough* PS3 *cough*.
    edited November 2010
    Why the fuck does the PS3 controller have to be so god damn small? It was a good controller.... when I was 12. (1998)
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    shrink your hands?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    shrink your hands?
    I like my big hands. I can grip shit like a motherfucker.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    i got big hands too...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Microsoft and Sony should sell the same layout of the way the controller is now just in Small, Medium and Larger version. Medium would be the way it is now and small would be 25% smaller and large would be 25% bigger.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Just being able to install games on the 360 hard drive so the disc doesn't spin makes it a winner.
    not really. Just shows that the console is a loud piece of shit. that comes from someone who has one.
    Nope it just shows Microsoft is smart in enabling a feature that will make the 360 last longer with less wear and tear.

360 having less wear and tear. HA! If you can get past the fucking red ring.

And people who say PSN is shitty obviously hasnt played it. I've never had a problem with it. Im not saying it is better than Live, because its not, but to say it is shitty is plain stupid.

The only thing I envy about 360 is that they have Valve and their games. But thats starting to change so who knows.
    The 360 has a better layout of shit on their network....but I haven't been on PSN for months and months so that might have changed by now
    imageimage
    Just being able to install games on the 360 hard drive so the disc doesn't spin makes it a winner.
    not really. Just shows that the console is a loud piece of shit. that comes from someone who has one.
    Nope it just shows Microsoft is smart in enabling a feature that will make the 360 last longer with less wear and tear.

360 having less wear and tear. HA! If you can get past the fucking red ring.

And people who say PSN is shitty obviously hasnt played it. I've never had a problem with it. Im not saying it is better than Live, because its not, but to say it is shitty is plain stupid.

The only thing I envy about 360 is that they have Valve and their games. But thats starting to change so who knows.
    As an owner of a PS3 for a few years; I can say that it is shitty.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Microsoft and Sony should sell the same layout of the way the controller is now just in Small, Medium and Larger version. Medium would be the way it is now and small would be 25% smaller and large would be 25% bigger.
    Or Sony can just keep making crappy controllers and Microsoft can keep making awesome ones
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Or Sony can just keep making crappy controllers and Microsoft can keep making awesome ones
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Playing mw2 live right now. Awesomeee
    Who the hell plays that anymore???

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OpFNP-xVlI

I present to you, the most annoying song in Rock Band history, I can't pass it on anything other than Vocals and Guitar, and I barely passed guitar.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    the only games that matter now n days are halo and cod. everything is irrelevant.

oh and and ps not changing its controller in 20 years is genius
    False. Starcraft.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    And Fallout... Mass Effect... GTA (sort of)...