Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE OFFICIAL ERIK VS. BIANCA THREAD

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Since when have Focus, Mr. Bungle, and Jane's Addiction been rap?
    No seriously, I will admit the Kurtis Blow song was rap, but these aren't.
    You aren't the only person who posted videos.
    Orly?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    All of you deserve a big, fat <_>
    YOUR FACE....O wait....nvm. <_<
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    MSI is for girls and gays.
    False
    No, those guys fucking suck
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    False
    They have MAYBE one good song (Bitches).

Even at that, it's more just catchy than good.
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    False
    No they do definitely not
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Yes, because they are such great songwriters. Here's a real gem of theirs. You listen to shitty music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqp6PW-mUE
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I so didn't read the last like 5 pages. But either way this is how I see it...someone (99.9% of the time Bianca) makes a comment either about Erik or something where he thinks it's about him. He comments back which usually sparks a fight, even though he could easily just ignore the post and make things much easier. I don't think banning would work on either person and the last time a debate like this happened, someone got asshurt from the result no matter what that was and another huge different argument happened.

To sum it all up I say just ignore them when and if a fight happens if you don't want to read about it. <_>
    imageimage
    MSI is too awesome for you to understand
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    No. Jake is correct.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No. Jake is correct.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I like some MSI but not more then about 5 songs
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Bianca starts shit with everyone she is the female magson. It gets to the point where it is just stupid. Majority of the time she is the one that starts it with whoever the person is for no obvious reason. And we are all guilty of starting shit with Erik however some of us have been trying to let things go and have a normal conversation with him which is usually broken up by biancas psychobable

Ape, while I rarely agree with you........you hit that one right. She brings nothing relevant to any metal conversation, only childish self-agrandizing statements. Preach on you ginger bastard!
    I'm not trolling small eyes. Don't claim to be "METAL AS FUCK" then listen to shitty rap. Faggots.
    Most of the rap posted was NOT shitty.

WRONG.........ALL of the rap posted is shitty.
    maybe eric was right about the shit he was talking about B and her across country boy toy......it seems that her giving him shit of at all possible did pick up a bit after he brought all that shit up....it just seems like there has been more fighting between the 2 ever since

Must be a huge grain of truth in what Erik has to say for her to go postal every time he posts or to completely deny what he states as truth. Good catch, rex.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    maybe eric was right about the shit he was talking about B and her across country boy toy......it seems that her giving him shit of at all possible did pick up a bit after he brought all that shit up....it just seems like there has been more fighting between the 2 ever since

Must be a huge grain of truth in what Erik has to say for her to go postal every time he posts or to completely deny what he states as truth. Good catch, rex.
    i just happened to be thinking about it and remembered that it seemed like she starting going way postal after that...also i don't know if this can really be considered a "metal" forum any more....we have so many different topics we talk about
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    also msi sucks
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    OLD msi is alright, good at best
    new msi is terrible

oh hey alec, im still here :)
    gonna get over it yet?
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    I so didn't read the last like 5 pages. But either way this is how I see it...someone (99.9% of the time Bianca) makes a comment either about Erik or something where he thinks it's about him. He comments back which usually sparks a fight, even though he could easily just ignore the post and make things much easier. I don't think banning would work on either person and the last time a debate like this happened, someone got asshurt from the result no matter what that was and another huge different argument happened.

To sum it all up I say just ignore them when and if a fight happens if you don't want to read about it. <_>

i think banning Erik will help him out.... in life.

He'll maybe stop acting like such a little bitch in this parks (cause he wont be able to).... and that could definitely spill over unto his RL.

I know he's super young and he hasn't found his dick yet... but still; age is no justification for acting like such a tard.

OLD msi is alright, good at best
    new msi is terrible

oh hey alec, im still here :)
    gonna get over it yet?
    All MSI is awesome. The new album is awesome too
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    All MSI is....<_<
    image Photobucket