Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Fail and Owned thread

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    well if you're not nice to them, what else would they want you for?
    From my experience being nice is the wrong way to go about it.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    well if you're not nice to them, what else would they want you for?
    admit it distance a skinny punk whose always in and out of jial and would treat you like shit and maketh y00z cry all the time turns y00z ons

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i gotta agree that a lot of girls like assholes for some reason, idk why. keywords "a lot", not all of them. no one needs to get butt hurt about it.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    to be honest, there are some girls out there that cant even take a compliment.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    its Darwinism that rulz teh day when it comez to chicks knocked upz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Well, I have depression so I suppose I have a bit of an excuse to not take compliments too well. When you have a low self esteem, you think everyone is lying to make you feel better because you wouldn't be surprised if they think you're ugly or whatever.
    Huh?
    Well, I have depression so I suppose I have a bit of an excuse to not take compliments too well. When you have a low self esteem, you think everyone is lying to make you feel better because you wouldn't be surprised if they think you're ugly or whatever.
    oh ok, that makes sense. on a side note, i like hot women with low self esteem, that way i actually have a shot lol. im all about low expectations lol.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    you may be right. having no father figure can really hurt a person in the future though.
    my mom was a single mother (father died) and had to pull both mommy and daddy duty. i don't think i'm any worse off because of it.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Huh?

dont try an understand the great catz, just agree and nod politely lol
    oh ok, that makes sense. on a side note, i like hot women with low self esteem, that way i actually have a shot lol. im all about low expectations lol.

And THAT'S why your relationships probably fail. As I said in another thread, you can't love someone if you don't love yourself.
    i was j-o-k-i-n-g
    I'm not good at detecting sarcasm when smilies aren't involved.
    {Upload|3780}
    i even stole the line "im all about low expectations" from the movie 'Waiting' lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Oh the interwebz....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Read this whole thing. Wasn't very interesting. And I don't feel bad for the trash that allow other trash to get them
    Knocked up. Use a fucking condom. Problem solved.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what the fuck
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG