Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Fail and Owned thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    gods punished women by making them have babies and menstrual cycles....god punished men by making them deal with women
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    yeah its crazy how often chicks go for the d bags
    thatz why catz tries to be douchebagz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    LOL hows that workin out for ya catz
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    im generally to nice....you know how many times iv been told that shit...what bullshit lol
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i blame most of the worlds problems on women.
    Because we are the ones who populate the most positions in power, right?
    {Upload|3778}
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    {Upload|3778}
    no. i'll give you an example: look at the middle east, one of the most hostile parts of the world, and take a look at how the women dress, they're all covered up. women need to put out more, thats why the bad people in the world are so pissed off. look at all the neutral countries in the world, the women are very open about sex.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    {Upload|3778}
    no. i'll give you an example: look at the middle east, one of the most hostile parts of the world, and take a look at how the women dress, they're all covered up. women need to put out more, thats why the bad people in the world are so pissed off. look at all the neutral countries in the world, the women are very open about sex.

Wow, because Women in the middle east choose to dress like that? In countries whos laws are based around religions, especially Islam, having sex before marriage is illegal.

You... you can't be serious. Please tell me you're joking...

If he's not then don't reply.

nope, now stfu and show me your tits before i kill somebody.

LOL JK. No, i wasnt serious lol.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited March 2011

If he's not then don't reply.
    Edit: DERP I FELL FOR IT
    OH THANK GOD.

You sly fox!
    the internet is serious business
    he was probably serious is the sad thing..
    im hurt that you actually think that

:-(
    i guess i should've thrown in a couple "lol's" in my smart ass statement lol.
    No sir, you were a successful troll.
    edited March 2011
    No sir, you were a successful troll.
    *takes a bow*

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    LOL hows that workin out for ya catz
    i used to be nice to chickz now I tell em they are sluts that need buttsechzed but they just want my monae and smoketh all my dopez

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

now that i've offended you, i can take it back and say i was joking. -_-
    [-(