Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

INTERESTING SEXUAL MANEUVERS

13»

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    New page

You take a new page, and new page all over her.

NICE

GOTTA SEE IF MY WIFE IS INTO THAT KIND OF THING
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    The Tony Danza

while having sex with a girl (position is up to you) just as shes about to cum you ask her whos the boss, when she say you (assuming she says you otherwise theres nothing you can do because she just killed your ego and you will never be the same) anyways when she says your the boss you punch her in the face and tell her Tony Danza's the boss bitch, then pull out and leave
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    The Tony Danza

while having sex with a girl (position is up to you) just as shes about to cum you ask her whos the boss, when she say you (assuming she says you otherwise theres nothing you can do because she just killed your ego and you will never be the same) anyways when she says your the boss you punch her in the face and tell her Tony Danza's the boss bitch, then pull out and leave
    Next time
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Of all these the rodeo is my favorite and I have been witness to one at a party.

Here's the full rules ( variations for hilarity allowed)

This is supposed to be one to get back at a girl that is a complete bitch. First you load a bunch of friends into a closet. Then convince the girl to have sex with you in that particular room. When you are fucking her from behind say something completely crazy that will freak her out. Such as " I have aids". When this key phrase is said all the people in the closet jump out and chant rodeo! Rodeo! Rodeo! Now hold on it's going to get crazy. See how long you can stay in her and avoid injury. This can get pretty intense
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Of all these the rodeo is my favorite and I have been witness to one at a party.

Here's the full rules ( variations for hilarity allowed)

This is supposed to be one to get back at a girl that is a complete bitch. First you load a bunch of friends into a closet. Then convince the girl to have sex with you in that particular room. When you are fucking her from behind say something completely crazy that will freak her out. Such as " I have aids". When this key phrase is said all the people in the closet jump out and chant rodeo! Rodeo! Rodeo! Now hold on it's going to get crazy. See how long you can stay in her and avoid injury. This can get pretty intense

NICE VARIATION MOVE ON THE RODEO I LIKE IT

2 THUMBS UP
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    strawberry shortcake-
    cum in her mouth and punch her in the nose

Screaming Seagull -
    dip your dick in sand and then listen to her squawk

ABE Lincoln -
    Doggy style punch her in the back of the head, while she is knocked out shave her pubes and cum on her face and add her pubes in the shape of abe's beard....

The Flying Camel -

As she is lying on her back and you are hammering her from your knees, you carefully balance yourself without using your arms to prop yourself up. You then to flap your arms and let out a long, shrieking howl. Strictly a class move.

Wet dog in a bath-

Doggy style, then put your penis and balls in her vag (or butt if you're into that) and see how long you can hold them in there, this is about as difficult as getting a dog into a bath.

The 300

Very similar to the cunt punt, but during sex. Get her in the mood and start to 'do' her. Preferably over a balcony or something of the like. Then unexpectedly pull out and yell "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!" and Leonidas kick her, sending her flying.

The 69er

Similar to the Canadian Jackhammer, but better. While stand-up 69ing with a chick, unexpectedly jizz all over her face, clutch her legs, and piledrive her to the ground. Then, you have the option of throwing her in a ditch or in a dumpster.

African Safari

While doing a chick in the ass, scream "I've got AIDS!". Pull out, jump on her back and slap her ass and hold her by the hair and see how long you can stay on. Also known as the Buckin' Bronco.

ive got alot more...
    strawberry shortcake-
    cum in her mouth and punch her in the nose

Screaming Seagull -
    dip your dick in sand and then listen to her squawk

ABE Lincoln -
    Doggy style punch her in the back of the head, while she is knocked out shave her pubes and cum on her face and add her pubes in the shape of abe's beard....

The Flying Camel -

As she is lying on her back and you are hammering her from your knees, you carefully balance yourself without using your arms to prop yourself up. You then to flap your arms and let out a long, shrieking howl. Strictly a class move.

Wet dog in a bath-

Doggy style, then put your penis and balls in her vag (or butt if you're into that) and see how long you can hold them in there, this is about as difficult as getting a dog into a bath.

The 300

Very similar to the cunt punt, but during sex. Get her in the mood and start to 'do' her. Preferably over a balcony or something of the like. Then unexpectedly pull out and yell "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!" and Leonidas kick her, sending her flying.

The 69er

Similar to the Canadian Jackhammer, but better. While stand-up 69ing with a chick, unexpectedly jizz all over her face, clutch her legs, and piledrive her to the ground. Then, you have the option of throwing her in a ditch or in a dumpster.

African Safari

While doing a chick in the ass, scream "I've got AIDS!". Pull out, jump on her back and slap her ass and hold her by the hair and see how long you can stay on. Also known as the Buckin' Bronco.

ive got alot more...

THESE MOVES ARE PURE GOLD
    edited September 2010
    Zerg Rush

You are fucking a chick in your bedroom and right as she starts to reach climax you you yell "ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!!1111" and eight to ten of your ugly neckbeard friends burst from clever hiding places and fill every orifice of the dirty whore, including the ears and bellybutton.

Alex will appreciate this..

Yahtzee!
    Simply yell "Yahtzee!" when you bust a load. Way more fun if she wasn't expecting it.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    *Appreciates*
    I love winning with women
    Thundering Cunt Guzzler

Before your dick is inserted into the cunt, hold a Mentos in front of your rod as to shove it in while your cock penetrates. Fuck her for a while, making sure the candy is near the womb (nearer the cervix the better). Then tell your bitch that you're gonna shove a huge dildo up that va-j-j, but actually make it a hose. stick it into the gaping hole and then pour diet coke down the tube. Prepare for the cavernous vagina to thunder loudly. Also can be done in butthole
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    that sounds unsafe
    Beverly Hills Twister

Get a chick that thinks she is God's gift to men. While tagging her from behind, stick both index fingers in her ass digging out as much shit as possible. Then stick your fingers up her nostrils and tell her, "You think you're shit don't stink now, bitch?"
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Cosby Sweater

The sexual act of eating Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Boo Berry- or any other 'bright, colorful' breakfast cereals- and then vomitting the tacky, dazzling mixture onto your partners chest. The result should look similar to the incredible sweaters that Bill Cosby wore during his highly successful 1980's sitcom "The Cosby Show".
    THE ITS ALL ABOUT ME

START POUNDING A CHICK ANY WAY YOU LIKE
    FINISH UP REAL QUICK AND GO TO SLEEP