Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    robinson had a hell of a day....looked amazing....if he can be good our team will not suck
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    They'd beat Texas head on
    image Photobucket
    WOW

Anyone watching Jacksonville State/Mississippi game?
    Freshman threw a TD on 4th and 15 in the second overtime bring it within one
    image Photobucket
    edited September 2010
    ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!?!?!
    THEY CUT THE GAME OFF

Edit: Brought it back on. Going for it

HE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    That was an amazing come from behind by Jacksonville State. TD on a 4th down and then 2 point conversion for the win. That was just simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited September 2010
    Not even. Our defense would fucking destroy Michigan hands down. Our offense is new and still growing and need some work, but Gilbert is really starting to grow and be a good QB. I think we would be even on offense, but Defense...hands down TX has the BIG advantage.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I don't think that game could have gone much better for us. Denard Robinson looks like he's the guy. He looks like a real quarterback now. Very excited to see what he can do all season for us. Defensively, we gave up one big play, but made up for it with a blocked field goal and a fumble recovery inside the 10. It's going to be a good game in South Bend next week.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I felt really bad for tate.....he shouldn't pout on the sidelines but hes young....but it looked like he felt like he didn't have any friends out there....
    Down might find himself a little pissed
    image Photobucket
    Well I guess not.
    image Photobucket
    Should have been a flag. He hooked him clear as day <_>
    I shouldn't have turned the game on. They were apparently doing great until I turned it on for the last 3 plays.
    image Photobucket
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    utep
    1-0
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    Un-fuckin-acceptable
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    I felt really bad for tate.....he shouldn't pout on the sidelines but hes young....but it looked like he felt like he didn't have any friends out there....
    It's his own fault....he didn't work hard enough in the offseason and Denard passed him up. I don't really like Tate's attitude, he spent the whole game with a towel over his shoulders, like he felt sorry for himself. I hope he realizes the success of the team is more important. His dad says he doesn't want to be a part of a transfer, so he's going to have to work it out.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    if it stays like this which i think it will....i think he will transfer....i agree with everything you said tho...he should transfer he has really no future here with the other freshman and Denard...and he is a good football player
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Not even. Our defense would fucking destroy Michigan hands down. Our offense is new and still growing and need some work, but Gilbert is really starting to grow and be a good QB. I think we would be even on offense, but Defense...hands down TX has the BIG advantage.
    Gilbert didn't grow one damn bit into a good QB man. You were obviously watching the wrong game or in lala land...He had a few good passes but for the most part he was under throwing every WR. Cody Johnson is not gonna be the starting RB after this week. Tre Newton is gonna and should have been the starter from day 1. Gilbert has a lot and I mean a lot of work to do before you can even consider him a good QB. His throwing this game was atrocious.
    edited September 2010
    Gilbert didn't grow one damn bit into a good QB man. You were obviously watching the wrong game or in lala land...He had a few good passes but for the most part he was under throwing every WR. Cody Johnson is not gonna be the starting RB after this week. Tre Newton is gonna and should have been the starter from day 1. Gilbert has a lot and I mean a lot of work to do before you can even consider him a good QB. His throwing this game was atrocious.
    The guy hardly threw bitch! Yesterdays game plan was all about running the ball. They didn't want to use Gilbert that much. Newton only scored so much cause he is basically a short yard man. Cody Johnson was the man he ran the ball down Rice's throat and had Newton go for TD's cause he's a good short yard back. Newton hasn't really proved anything at this point. He only had 2 more yards then Cody. 2 MORE YARDS!. It's only first game and by UCLA you will see Gilbert throwing hell of a lot more and better then what he did with Rice. I mean out of all that he almost got 200 yards in passing. He threw for 172. Just watch he will be throwing over 200 yards like nothing the upcoming weeks.
    I like how there are no teams expected to dominate this year...It's a toss up.
    image Photobucket
    I know :3

Bama,TX,Boise,TCU,Ohio St, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and so on, going to be amazing year for football in college and NFL.