Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I almost bought a signed Tate jersey for $75 when he was hot shit...So far I'm glad I didn't.
    image Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i liked tate but i get why he left
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Is this your rankings, or did you get it from another source?
    ESPN's Mark Schlabach made that list.
    my name is Hoke and I'm going to cry at my press conference wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(

Tate Forcier no longer with Michigan football program.
    You know who else cries? Rex Ryan.

Good luck to Tate. It's a shame, because I thought he was turning around. But if you're not all in to the program, it's best to move on.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    i would cry if i was named head coach of michigan 2
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    LMAO!! hahahahaha
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Me three. Michigan has become the Oakland Raiders of college football...a place where peoples careers go to die.
    Lulz. Two bad years and an ok one and suddenly Michigan is where careers go to die.....yeah right.

And Tate might not be gone after all. Apparently he wants to stay. I am confused. :-?
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner
    Thats what the Notre dameans were saying like 5 years back, Michigan is sinkin to the bottom and staying there.
    :-))

Haters gonna hate. I wouldn't call a steady two-win improvement over the last three years sinking to the bottom.
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Your team has only won 2 bowls in the last nine years J. To say you've only had 2 bad years is beyond bull. Michigan has been a sinking ship for awhile and will continue to sink. That Gator Bowl sure as hell didn't improve yalls schools reputation as well. Face it J, Michigan is not what it once was.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    You make it sound like you have to be on top forever.
    Michigan is still the winningest team...doesn't really mean anything for the now, but still.
    image Photobucket
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    My name is Marcus and I'm delusional.

You make it sound like you have to be on top forever.
    Michigan is still the winningest team...doesn't really mean anything for the now, but still.
    Michigan should be. For such a historic and amazing program they should be, but that place has been a disaster and nobody wants to go there anymore. Everyone is flocking to Ohio State, Wisconsin, and other schools in the Big Ten. Michigan be fucking up and fucking up bad. J needs to get in there and turn that program around. J knows what he's doing.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    My name is Marcus and I'm delusional.
    He is Marcos. I'm Marcus get it right bitch.
  • On a non related Michigan note, any one by any chance see what Al Golden is doing for Miami this quickly? With two coaches leaving, Miami has cleared out all the Randy Shannon hires besides the Linebackers coach. He has stolen a recruit from South Carolina (Spurrier), been going after kids from Miami high schools. Also more and more has been coming out about Shannon which revealed why we wouldn't get alot of Florida kids, he never fucking went after them. If you hear any rumors in the future of Shannon possibly being hired at your school, you better protest it or some shit. I think Al Golden is the coach the Canes were looking for. Prepare for Miami to come back on to the College Football radar. And Mr. Golden will be the guy to do that. Jay, best of luck with Hoke, he seems like he has wanted to be there his whole life, so hopefully he does not let you down.
    edited January 2011
    Thanks, man. I know I'd like to see Michigan and Miami back to where they were years ago. A lot of fans here want Randy Shannon to come be our DC, but I haven't heard him actually getting contacted or anything. We need other position coaches, but the sooner we can get the bad taste of Greg Robinson's atrocious defense out of our mouths, the better.
  • Do not let that man recruit. After 2008, he fucking killed our recruiting. Al Golden has had to make up so much ground.
    Hoke is known for his recruiting. If they don't think Shannon can recruit, they won't hire him.
  • Good, because what Golden did was hired all good recruiters, D'onofrio, Carroll, McDonald, Fisch, all good recruiters. I hope Michigan can finally beat the suck eyes.
    our d will be way better this year....iv heard a lot of reports about how rich just gave up on the d and didn't even care about it....im also excited to see what recruits hoke steals