Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    but i love new pages
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    edited November 2010
    Damn Gilbert is really leading the team in passing?? I had no idea...no shit Marc he is the QB who else could be leading them in passing...the only reason he has those rushing yards is because he can't throw for shit.
    Post edited by MarcusM on
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Denard Robinson is the quarterback, and he should be. We scored 38 points with him in the game and only managed 7 in regulation with him out. Tate is a good QB, but he doesn't make you respect the run like Denard does. The reason Denard had such a good day through the air is because Illinois had to get up to respect the run, like every opponent does. We turned the ball over 4 times on offense and still scored that many points. That's ridiculous, and the offense is only going to get better.

I'm not going to argue with you about the defense again, but they will probably clean house on that side of the ball as far as coaches. You need to only look at Illinois to see that this has worked. Last year, they were a horrid defense. Ron Zook was forced to make coaching changes or he was going to be fired. Now they have a solid defense and are on track to win 8 games. I expect similar changes after this year, but I don't think getting rid of Rich Rod is the answer. All those people calling for Jim Harbaugh don't know what they're talking about.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Damn Gilbert is really leading the team in passing?? I had no idea...no shit Marc he is the QB who else could be leading them in passing...the only reason he has those rushing yards is because he can't throw for shit.
    No shit ass clown. The only reason he's leading in rushing is because our rushing game sucks ass and so does our RBs.
    No the big reason the running game sucks is because we have no passing threat. Teams aren't too worried about Gilbert throwing. Our RBs don't suck completely. It is just hard to run the ball when we have no passing threat.
    On a side note. I found out today the reason McCoy hasn't been given a shot is because now they plan to redshirt him. I guess so his eligibility will be right with Shipleys.
    McCoy-Shipley Version 2.0 starting next year :D
    Another win and Michigan may be going bowling in Texas. <_>
    On a side note. I found out today the reason McCoy hasn't been given a shot is because now they plan to redshirt him. I guess so his eligibility will be right with Shipleys.
    Won't be better then the 1.0 <_>

I'll give it a shot though.
    That could be fun :D
    Won't be better then the 1.0 <_>

I'll give it a shot though.
    I don't know about McCoy 2.0 being better than 1.0, but Shipley 2.0 will be just as good if not better than 1.0.
    Shipley will start next year as a freshman no questions asked. I am already looking forward to Mike Davis and Shipley at WR. We just gotta this this QB figured out.
    That could be fun :D
    I don't care if it's Arizona, Florida, or Texas, I just want to go somewhere warm dammit.
    you get to go to bowl games right?
    Yup. Which is why I want a Texas or Arizona bowl. I've never been to either state. <_>
    You could have been down here in SA but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Texas vs. Michigan in the Alamo Bowl?? Who is with me!!!!
    Texas vs. Michigan in the Alamo Bowl?? Who is with me!!!!
    Alamo Bowl is Pac 10 now stupid <_>
    Well sorry I was living in the past.
    STOP LIVING IN THE PAST LIKE REX >:O
    lol stupid mexicanz
    haha. ok well what other bowls could they play each other in that are in Texas? I know there is the Texas Bowl, Cotton Bowl, another one up in Dallas I think. One out in El Paso maybe?