Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The funny thing about that game is Tennessee didn't even need 13 men on the field, because LSU muffed the snap. Just an epic fail....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Dear Jordan Jefferson, YOU BLOW!!! You have no future in football and it would be greatly appreciated by your teammates and LSU football fans if you would quit now. It's unfair to make so many suffer because you and your coach are on dope and insist that you have any value on the field.
    I went to school with Jarrett Lee <_>
    3 for 10 for 30 yards and two picks, plus an 83 yard TD run......wow.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    There was absolutely nothing funny about that game.
    LSU has interesting things happen to them late in the game. Wasn't the Les Miles clock gaffe last year? <_>
    yes, the infamous Ole Miss debacle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ^KILL YOURSELF!!!!
    Washington beats USC on a last-second field goal. :D
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I believe Oregon deserves the #2 spot over OSU. They have been playing better and are beating some good teams. The game last night was just flat out great. I would love to see Oregon play OSU :3 think of the happy J would get when Oregon stomps all over them.
    Oregon played Ohio State in the Rose Bowl last January.....and Ohio State won. >_<
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oregon played Ohio State in the Rose Bowl last January.....and Ohio State won. >_<</p>
    Back with Masoli though, right?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Oregon played Ohio State in the Rose Bowl last January.....and Ohio State won. >_<</p>
    Back with Masoli though, right?
    Yup
    I don't think Thomas makes Oregon a whole lot better than they were with Masoli. Their best weapon on offense is LaMichael James anyway.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Marc, I just want to know what happened to them Longhorns?

I don't think Thomas makes Oregon a whole lot better than they were with Masoli. Their best weapon on offense is LaMichael James anyway.
    Throws better. Masoli was never quite good in the clutch. They would have lost yesterday with him.
    Marc, I just want to know what happened to them Longhorns?
    I became a prospective student of the school. That's what happened.
    We are use to having QBs that can run and throw all the time(Colt & Vince). Gilbert is just meh and are running game sucks something awful. I happy we hung in there with OK though. We had a chance to tie but someone dropped the fucking punt <_>\

I just happy that next year the Horns will have the #1 or 2 recruiting class and have some damn good backs coming in.
    Throws better. Masoli was never quite good in the clutch. They would have lost yesterday with him.
    I wouldn't necessarily say that. They lost to Stanford last year, but they had to beat Arizona in double overtime and Oregon State in a close game to get that Rose Bowl berth. Masoli was a big part of that.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Wine going to try out for RB.

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    We are use to having QBs that can run and throw all the time(Colt & Vince). Gilbert is just meh and are running game sucks something awful. I happy we hung in there with OK though. We had a chance to tie but someone dropped the fucking punt <_>\

I just happy that next year the Horns will have the #1 or 2 recruiting class and have some damn good backs coming in.
    FUCK YESS!!! you finally admitted that Gilbert isn't all that great!! WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. haha.

Gilbert actually can run pretty good(obviously not like Colt or Vince) but he just chooses not to. And yes our running game is god awful. The OU game was much better than I was expecting(mostly cause of our defense). We have 2 weeks to prepare for Nebraska, maybe we can get something turned around and pull off an upset. One can only hope.
    Wine going to try out for RB.
    I was going to try out for linebacker at my old school, but then I moved. What could have been *imagines self with HOF jacket on*

Beige always was my color.

FUCK YESS!!! you finally admitted that Gilbert isn't all that great!! WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. haha.

Gilbert actually can run pretty good(obviously not like Colt or Vince) but he just chooses not to. And yes our running game is god awful. The OU game was much better than I was expecting(mostly cause of our defense). We have 2 weeks to prepare for Nebraska, maybe we can get something turned around and pull off an upset. One can only hope.
    You just picked up the best running back recruit in the country, so that running game could be salvaged soon. Gilbert has the physical skill set, he just is straight up stupid. There's a reason why Andrew Luck is the best QB in College Football, and that's because he's calculating, and is intelligent.