Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    if michigan gets past notre dame they will be undefeated going into michigan state week which is at home...if we win this week its a possible 5-0 start
    I know. I just like watching Rex get worked up :3
    well around here michigan football is not just football its a lifestyle...and we also have the biggest rivalry in all of sports :P
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I know. I just like watching Rex get worked up :3
    well around here michigan football is not just football its a lifestyle...and we also have the biggest rivalry in all of sports :P
    Still living in the past. haha
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2010
    the biggest rivalry in all of sports :P
    lol
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    edited September 2010
    the biggest rivalry in all of sports :P
    lol
    You have a better rivalry? Please share.

And UConn is by no means a scrub team. "Experts" were hailing them as a BCS bowl contender. Granted, it's only one win and losing to Notre Dame will make everyone forget about it, but it was a quality win against an experienced team.

I'm just taking it one week at a time with this team. Michigan-Notre Dame is going to be a hell of a game. I just hope we can pull it out.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    biggest rivalry in all of sports :P
    my vote goes to the Ali/Frazier Trilogy.
    You have a better rivalry? Please share.

And UConn is by no means a scrub team. "Experts" were hailing them as a BCS bowl contender. Granted, it's only one win and losing to Notre Dame will make everyone forget about it, but it was a quality win against an experienced team.

I'm just taking it one week at a time with this team. Michigan-Notre Dame is going to be a hell of a game. I just hope we can pull it out.
    I'll do you two. I'll say my criteria is history, consistency, and certain events (matches, etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9okUrI8iA_0

The big one I was thinking of is one you guys might not comprehend.

image and image

I have witnessed these fans, and it is beyond imagination.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Liverpool and Manchester games get fucking crazy.
    FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- A University of Wyoming football player was killed and three teammates were injured when a pickup drifted off a Colorado highway and crashed on Monday, authorities said.

Ruben Narcisse, 19, of Miami was killed, the Colorado State Patrol said.

Trey Fox, 19, of Glenwood Springs, Colo., Christian Morgan, 18, of Aurora, Colo., and J.J. Quinlan, 19, of Everett, Wash., were injured and were taken to hospitals in Laramie, Wyo., and Loveland, Colo.

Morgan's injuries were serious but were not believed to be life-threatening, troopers said. Fox had moderate injuries.

The nature and extent of Quinlan's injuries weren't known.

Fox was driving and apparently fell asleep, investigators said. They said alcohol and drugs aren't believed to be factors.
    well the biggest rivalry in sports that matter...im a big soccer fan but i realize it only matters only once every 4 years
    edited September 2010
    Early forecasts calling for rain in South Bend on Saturday...

FUUUUUUUU!
    well the biggest rivalry in sports that matter
    I know at least 5 people who would kill you for that.
    well the biggest rivalry in sports that matter...im a big soccer fan but i realize it only matters only once every 4 years
    You think Michigan fans are passionate about their team? You haven't seen passion unless you see soccer fans. MU being one of them.
    they take it to far tho is my point...and lets be honest....football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..X10000000000000000000 soccer
    they take it to far tho is my point...and lets be honest....football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..X10000000000000000000 soccer
    The fact that they take it that far is the reason why they have the best rivalries of all time. Don't even try, because you can't do it. I prefer football as a sport, but the fans are something else.
    well it is at least the biggest rivalry in american sports...IMO that is
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited September 2010
    "LSU will open the 2011 season against Pac-10 power Oregon in Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas, vice chancellor and director of athletics Joe Alleva announced on Tuesday.

Billed as the "Cowboys Classic", LSU and Oregon will square off for the fourth time in football in what is the home of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys. The Tigers and Ducks also played in 1932, 1934 and 1977, with LSU leading the series 2-1.

The Dallas area also has one of the largest LSU alumni bases outside Louisiana so it will be exciting to bring our football program and the LSU football experience to the state of Texas for a game."

The LSU-Oregon contest will mark the second consecutive year in which the Tigers will open the season at a neutral site and on prime time national television. LSU opened the 2010 season last week with a 30-24 victory over North Carolina in the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in Atlanta.

The LSU-Oregon game has been slotted for a prime time kickoff on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2011 on either ESPN or ABC.
    That will be a slaughter. <_>
    guess they couldn't get the michigan alabama thing going
    Why would you wanna see Bama run a train on Michigan?