Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    They won't. The Heisman would be left vacant for that year.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    gay :\ They should >_<

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    not true...look at overall record and national championships
    Michigan>>Texas
    Stop living in the past and live in the now rex. No one cares about Michigan's past winnings when they suck a hard one now. Last I checked Texas beat Michigan when they played 6 years ago ;) TX>Michigan
    hell even michigan state has more claimed national championships than texas hahahahaha
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    6 years ago is the past...I don't see your argument. If they were to play at the end of this season, I'd say it would be an even game. Our defense would have a little bit more playing time and experience, and the offense will probably be better.
    image Photobucket
    texas is overrated this year.....and michigan is underrated....and michigan will start getting into title pictures next year when rich actually has upperclassmen with experience....his first two years he had 2 white guys who didn't know how to play football his first year and two freshman his next year...and the last year we were here we beat florida when tebow won his hiesman.....michigan is on the rise and soon will be talked about more than the overrated long horns
    6 years ago is the past...I don't see your argument. If they were to play at the end of this season, I'd say it would be an even game. Our defense would have a little bit more playing time and experience, and the offense will probably be better.
    the offense is already pretty good...averaged almost 30 points a game last year...and if robinson all tho he didnt go down field much he was very accurate when he did....im excited to see this guy and that freshman guy this year
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Michigan is underrated? You got fuckin jokes bro
    imageimage
    Although I think they may possibly be underrated...I'm going to wait until we get some conference games in to say anything. We did pretty good last year, just couldn't finish games, but that's something you have to do.
    image Photobucket
    im saying there underrated cause they are considered to not even make a bowl game when the season started....i dont think there going to win 10 games...but 6-8 is very possible....we are more experienced...people around the country dont realize how many young players we have playing...we have loads of talent its just about putting it together...
    edited September 2010
    let me re-say it then. Last time Michigan was in the title picture let alone a title game was over a decade ago. TX has made 2 title appearances in the last 5 years and beat top quality teams like OSU an opponent Michigan can't seem to beat at all these days. Our D is one of the best and we only lost what like 3 plays on our D. We would DESTROY Michigan. Offense I would say is about the same but we have more talent on the receiving and running game. QB I might give you credit cause ours isn't much of a runner but can throw the ball pretty good. Michigan won't be in the title picture anytime soon. Accept that your team still has a long way. Winning against a scrub team like UConn really doesn't prove anything with your QB or team. Come back to me when you actually beat quality opponents like Iowa,OSU, Penn State, ND, and shit even Michigan St.
    edited September 2010
    Past is past, this season is now. That is all I was saying.

I thought you were Marcus because of your icon lol.

I'm not guaranteeing a win, but I highly doubt you would destroy us like you believe. Beat us, probably...but nothing like 28-0
    image Photobucket
    you would be surprised at the talent we have at the WR and running back spots
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Texas and Michigan are both gonna lose some games this year. It would be nice to see them face off in a bowl game though <_>
    I know. I just like watching Rex get worked up :3
    we have loads of talent we are just really really young
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Past is past, this season is now. That is all I was saying.

I thought you were Marcus because of your icon lol.

I'm not guaranteeing a win, but I highly doubt you would destroy us like you believe. Beat us, probably...but nothing like 28-0
    Marc's copying my shit!!