Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

To Erik...

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Not to mention if it were to flood onto FB family could read about it and cause more issues. So if she were to verify or "come clean" with anything it could effect more then just the Internet "world".
    I hate the fact my whole family has a fb I get shit for it all the time
    i decline all my family fb requests lol. they see enough of me away the from the comp......
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    whatever is said on here i couldnt care less about, its when it deviates from here that gets annoying, which is what ive implyed over and over
    it seems that you just want me to admit that this embarrasses me, but its not gonna happen because, frankly, im not
    ive come to the conclusion that youre just going to keep taking this in circles, which is fine because ill keep saying the same things since i already have maybe 3-4 times already
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Not to mention if it were to flood onto FB family could read about it and cause more issues. So if she were to verify or "come clean" with anything it could effect more then just the Internet "world".
    I hate the fact my whole family has a fb I get shit for it all the time
    Basically the same. My grandma freaked when she figured out I was dating a Mexican..and when I swear n shit >_<
    imageimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    all right then explain to me the process of it deviating away from the internet world.... what people does this entail that u would see on a regular basis away from the computer that if they knew somehow (because if they arent part of this little mayhemboard then how would they know) would "annoy" you?
    i never said that this would entail other people that i would see on a regular basis?
    youre just assuming
    imageimage
    then ur saying this annoyance would only include people that u know from the internet and not real life then?
    do you not get the idea of texting or anything other forms of modern technology?
    imageimage
    i do, i do. im just trying to break this down a little.... So the real problem with you saying anything is that the people on this forum (who u say u could care less about) instead of bothering u about it on the message boards would annoy u through texting and that would be to annoying for u to say anything?
    i didnt say i couldnt care less about the people, i was talking about the things that are said
    some people from here i legit talk to on a daily basis
    and yes, thats usually what happens when something get taken out of proportion but people who know personal things, but the fact that i would be getting these comments, or whatever, would be the annoyance
    i dont know how to explain this any more clearly for you
    imageimage
    ok i understand a little better, still not buying it, but i at least get what youre trying to sayyyyy. so these people who you talk to on a daily basis dont know what really happened? i usually tell all my friends everything.....
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    do you not get the idea of texting or anything other forms of modern technology?
    I use a Passenger Pigeon.......
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    What a stupid argument.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    ok i understand a little better, still not buying it, but i at least get what youre trying to sayyyyy. so these people who you talk to on a daily basis dont know what really happened? i usually tell all my friends everything.....
    i trust no one
    imageimage
    i think you mean a messenger....

passenger pigeon....would you ride it? lol
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    I thought I was alone on that one...
    well that could be one of your problems right there........

xD
    imageimage
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

You should try GOOGLING......