Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

To Erik...

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Reading this makes me remember the days circa 2000 when me and my friends would go on yahoo chat and ask "girls" to be our online girlfriends haha.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont put relationship status on here cuz i dont base my relationships from this place, see the difference. like i use to work at an amusement park and everyone just dated each other there and everyone knew everyone elses business cuz they were around it all the time. try making a relationship work that doesnt include a metal forum i bet u will be happier. those people u listed at the top are pretty much losers, sry to offend them but idk.... if i dated someone on here then i would assume that everyone would know what was up, especially cuz u talked about it alot openly. if u really want to know about my private life just ask i dont really care, i will never meet u and i dont think anyone really cares but if u want to stay away from e drama then join the real world!!!!!
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    All I see in this thread...

NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Well thanks haha
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i think youre missing the point...
    the only thing youre bringing up is erelationship erelationship erelationship and trying to make me feel bad for engaging in one, which wont happen
    you asked for a reason why i wont confirm or deny anything and i gave you a very legit one
    its funny that you think i do nothing when im away from this forum, but whatever helps you sleep at night i suppose
    as far as edrama, it doesnt really matter soo...
    imageimage
    edited August 2010
    if e drama doesnt really matter than u would just admit it, the truth is it does matter to u cuz its very much apart of ur life. ur statement kinda contradicts itself, u say i dont wanna say anything cuz it will lead to drama and then u say i dont care about drama....so which is it?
    edited August 2010
    my bad, i thought you meant petty edrama thats already happened in this thread, i apologize
    i meant once it goes beyond this forum, which it did in leahs situation, its a different story
    texts, IMs, and calls asking me "omfg is this true", and the like, just becomes an annoyance after a while, which i dont need over something that people claim they "dont care about"

basically, i see this forum and everything else that isnt this forum two completely different things
    once things start to go between the two, it becomes a problem
    it was pure coincidence that i happen to meet someone here that i thought was a good person, just like all the legit good people ive met from here
    i didnt ask for any of it
    imageimage
    i dont understand though how u sayin what happened would lead to drama if the kid doesnt come on here and u dont talk to him in irl.....
    doesnt even need to be from him
    imageimage
    so there is a person who if this info were to be told that it would make ur and the other person(s) life harder other than the fact that u might be embarassed?
    im not even entertaining the thought about caring what happens with the other person(s) life, but youre saying that say someone who really hates me, for whatever reason, wont take a cheap shot by bringing up everything?
    im not into that
    imageimage
    so the information would cause you possible embarassment in the internet world..... like i thought...... well i can understand that but just say then that i dont wanna say it cuz it would be embarassing, cuz thats the real reason....
    I get both sides of this but I think one side isn't going to get it/fully understand it.
    imageimage
    it has nothing to do with embarrassment
    why do you keep saying that?
    it has to do with annoyance
    imageimage
    Not to mention if it were to flood onto FB family could read about it and cause more issues. So if she were to verify or "come clean" with anything it could effect more then just the Internet "world".
    imageimage
    but 8 pages of you constantly talking about it to everyone who brings it up, including myself that knows almost nothing about it, isnt annoyance. im sorry im not buying that. if it was due to annoyance u wouldnt be babbeling about how ur not gonna say anything for eight pages and continue to defend urself like this. u wouldve said after 2 pages that this is annoying me and im not gonna talk about it anymore, but you didnt do that at all, so i call bullshit on that answer...
    Not to mention if it were to flood onto FB family could read about it and cause more issues. So if she were to verify or "come clean" with anything it could effect more then just the Internet "world".
    she doesnt even have a fb shes stated that many times...
    edited August 2010
    and then what would i get if i said "oh im not gonna say anything"?
    THE SAME THING YOURE GIVING ME BECAUSE THAT WAS YOUR FIRST ARGUMENT!
    you bitched because i WASNT saying anything!

and hows that rock youve been living under?
    ive had a facebook for months
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I hate the fact my whole family has a fb I get shit for it all the time
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    but if u were truly annoyed then u wouldve just stopped by now..... now im not saying that it doesnt annoy at all, cuz i think it does, but i think the overriding reason is that your annoyed cuz u want people to drop this embarassing topic that would possibly be detrimental to your online little persona