Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Interesting tale of morals at the local Wally World

13»

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    what pics did they find "morally objectionable?
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Eh, the only things that really blow at Target are their HR and return policies imo.
    and up & up

they really dont have a good video game selection either...

the one by my house only has like 6 Xbox360 games...and multiple shelves of them[exaggeration]
    That's a pretty shitty Target then. Most of them have at least 20 360 games.

that was sarcasm....the games suck there.. <_>
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I'm assuming they don't like bearded metal heads throwing the devil horns at the camera. Maybe they didn't care for the pics of Bridget the Midget. Could have been the pictures of my Yorkie. Who knows? The bottom line for me is they have no right to tell me what is "good" and what is "bad". I'm old enough to decide for myself.

Sent the story in to Metalsucks.net and heard back from Vince Neillstein and he says he wants to run the story. We'll see.........
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    it just shows you how full of shit theses people really are. at first they enforce a retarded policy cuz they try to save there ass and then when someone makes a fuss they blame the store and act like its all there idea thay they treated you like an idiot. the truth is they train these people to treat customers this way and then they act like it was there idea. dont know if what im trying to say came out right but my main point is fuck the system!!! lol
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I agree, nola. Fuck them hypoctites right up the ass.