Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I THINK I HAVE A THEORY AS TO WHY GULCH TYPES IN CAPS

124»

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    nope... i've gotten shitloads of e-vites and whatnot for competitions. but never anything really for me.

how is it?
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    nope... i've gotten shitloads of e-vites and whatnot for competitions. but never anything really for me.

how is it?
    NEVER BEEN BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING IN 2012

I CANT WAIT GREAT PLACE TO NETWORK
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    There is nothing like this available for me to learn at my school. All we had was a computer apps class where you learned the very basics of a computer. I'm sure the trade school had shit like this though...but that's what its for
    image Photobucket
    There is nothing like this available for me to learn at my school. All we had was a computer apps class where you learned the very basics of a computer. I'm sure the trade school had shit like this though...but that's what its for
    DID YOU GO TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'VE CRACKED THE CASE.
    A little too late there.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    He's still in high school.

He's still in high school.
    OH WHEN HE GETS TO A C.C. THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF CAD CLASSES
    Well yeah, I was mainly pointing towards Mike because he said he took a class with it autodesk and shiz
    image Photobucket
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Our school didn't have any tech classes either until about 8 years ago. They built a whole separate school for it. It's cool how it works, I go to the normal school in the morning and after lunch I drive to the tech school. It really makes the day go by faster.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    We have something similar to that with a trade school. PENTA takes in juniors and seniors from 8 schools in northwest ohio...from there you learn and do more with what you plan on your career being. Like my sister went for being a dental assistant...they worked on teeth all day. There's culinary, police, construction, pretty much everything.
    image Photobucket