Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The look on Jason Terry's face right now LOLOLOLOL!

Dagger in the fucking heart. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    Fuck you Marc.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Williams central to Sloan exit

Hours before Jerry Sloan resigned, the reasons behind his exit were being pieced together. [Sloan] has battled with All-Star guard Deron Williams all season, multiple sources said, and had lost the trust of the team. Williams and Sloan have had at least three altercations, while many players questioned Sloan's handling of everything from playing time and rotational decisions to his insistence on sticking with his revered offensive system. Sources said there has been a growing feeling within the organization that Williams would leave Utah following the 2011-12 season if Sloan did not step down. One stated the divide as being as simple as "either Jerry goes or D-Will goes."
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    He's going to leave anyway....fucking stupid.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    LOL FUCKING PHILLY

yo marc go...

damn brah, first the Flyers beat the Stars, then the Sixers Spank up on the Spurs...

PHILLY OWNS MARC
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    lol no no

I wasn't expecting the Spurs to win at all today. 4 games in 5 nights is tough as hell for any team. Spurs played the worst game they have all season but it's cool. We had to drop 1 game soon lol.

LOL FUCKING PHILLY
    LOL FUCKING PHILLY
    LOL FUCKING PHILLY

at least Spurs are a contender this year... Sixers still have a few more years to go before they can contend. but theyre getting better and beating some teams once in a while they normally wouldnt beat... GO SIXERS! (it's been a while since i said that shit)
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Sixers are in a playoff spot right now mayne. They have won 8 of their last games now. They are starting to look good and pick it up at the right time.
    yeah, but they cant contend with Boston or Miami, it would be cool to see them win a series though!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Cleveland won......
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    i just saw that, i was hoping for the 2 worst teams CLE and WASH to faceoff this weekend with long loosing droughts.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    lol no no

I wasn't expecting the Spurs to win at all today. 4 games in 5 nights is tough as hell for any team. Spurs played the worst game they have all season but it's cool. We had to drop 1 game soon lol.

That doesnt mean that the game doesnt count. <_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Knicks land Carmelo Anthony!
    ESPNNewYork.com

The New York Knicks have acquired Carmelo Anthony, league sources told ESPN The Magazine's senior writer Chris Broussard on Monday night.

League sources also told Broussard that none of the teams can officially confirm the deal until Tuesday.

The swap is a three-way deal including Minnesota, a league source told Broussard.

As a part of the deal, Denver will get Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton, Danilo Gallinari, Timofey Mozgov, the Knicks' 2014 first-round draft pick, the Warriors' 2012 second-round pick, the Warriors' 2013 second-round pick and $3 million in cash while Chauncey Billups, Shelden Williams, Anthony Carter and Renaldo Balkman will head to New York, according to the Denver Post.

New York will send Anthony Randolph and Eddy Curry to Minnesota as part of the deal, according to the newspaper.

"I'm glad its over," Nuggets coach George Karl said, according to the Denver Post. "I'm glad it's an opportunity to reinvent. I think everybody handled it as classy as you could handle it. There's some sadness to it, there always will be."

Anthony wasn't at the Nuggets' practice on Monday night. Instead, the All-Star forward was in Burbank, Calif., taping a segment on "Conan."

Anthony, who has been the subject of intense speculation as Thursday's trade deadline approaches, stayed behind in Los Angeles following the NBA All-Star Game while his teammates gathered at the Pepsi Center.

Team spokesman Tim Gelt told The Associated Press that Anthony's absence was excused. Late Monday afternoon, Anthony tweeted: "Headed to Burbank to film THE CONAN SHOW."

Anthony has been the subject of trade talks ever since he declined to sign a three-year, $65 million extension with the Nuggets last summer. His biggest pursuers were the Knicks and New Jersey Nets.
    That's fucking bullshit
    Another stacked team

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited February 2011
    they can have em, i bet there record gets worse with that ballhog
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    It's just getting sad. What was once a great league, has just become a joke the last decade. B market franchises will be non-existant and the NBA will be completely unwatchable.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^i agree with what u said...but with this specific case, carmelo blows he doesnt know how to be part of a team and denver might be better without him. the knicks are prob a better team without scumbag meloj
    They have Billiups also who can play some ball. He hasn't been as good as he was with Detroit though.