Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Also the draft lottery is the biggest shame in sports totall bs
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

Lebron isn't a politician, he's a basketball player with his own business to handle. I really hate having to defend this guy but to say that he should have taken the people of Cleveland into consideration in determining where to play is ridiculous.

You may think it is but I don't at all. Miami is fine with or without him cleveland wasn't. I guess I just look at the bigger scope of things.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's like Gotham City without the Batman.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well when players wanna win they don't look to cleveland to get the job done.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    GAME SON!!!!!!!!!!

up 2-0 \m/

SPURS NATION STAND DA FUKK UP \m/

#SEESILVERANDBLACK
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For a while, I thought the #SEERED was #STEERED, and I was like, wtf, why is it a good thing to have your balls cut off.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Pacers all up on the Heat \m/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I completely agree with what ape said
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I understand where yall are coming from, it's exactly how I felt when I watched Lebron's ridiculous 1 hour announcement special. Let me just put it this way though.

It's not Lebron's fault that our society puts so much emphasis on professional sports. He has absolutely no control over that. It's not like he even chose to go to Cleveland, as he was picked by the team with their #1 overall pick. He doesn't owe Cleveland anything IMO, as he's already given them many years of stellar play, and even led them to the NBA Finals. If you wanna blame someone for making Cleveland the way it is, blame the people that are supposed to run the city, not a professional athlete that happens to play on a basketball team based in that city. Pro athletes aren't missionaries.
    With that being said, fuck Lebron and the entire Heat squad. #Heatsuck #pray4Pacers #DavidSternisafuckinghomo
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    4th quarter. Miami getting every call suddenly thrown their way. Had no idea this would happen. 8-|
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Gary said:

.nobody beating them fuckers..it's almost unfair..they keep this team together and they will surpass the The Bulls for greatness

I know of a team that was able to beat them 8->
    Looks like Stern needs to talk to "THESHIELD"!

Holy fuck this cunt is following me into the fucking NBA thread now. This is 10 hours of this shit now. Join your fucking sister and die you worthless ass cunt.
    Well fuck that game 8-|
    Fucking soccer kicked a trash bag across the living room. So furious. If that was the Bulls, I'd be on suicide watch right now.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    That was a good game last night
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

I understand where yall are coming from, it's exactly how I felt when I watched Lebron's ridiculous 1 hour announcement special. Let me just put it this way though.

It's not Lebron's fault that our society puts so much emphasis on professional sports. He has absolutely no control over that. It's not like he even chose to go to Cleveland, as he was picked by the team with their #1 overall pick. He doesn't owe Cleveland anything IMO, as he's already given them many years of stellar play, and even led them to the NBA Finals. If you wanna blame someone for making Cleveland the way it is, blame the people that are supposed to run the city, not a professional athlete that happens to play on a basketball team based in that city. Pro athletes aren't missionaries.

I have always felt it was different with him given he was a born and raised local boy up there. People can be more than just an athlete and that's what he could have and should have been.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Holy shit Lebron got posterized by George \m/

Holy shit Lebron got posterized by George \m/

Almost blew my fucking voice out. No fucking regard for human life. \m/