Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    That's what a good defense and offense looks like ;)
    Talk about total domination on both sides of the ball \m/

I thought Gasol was a defensive player of the year? :)) and holding Randolph to 2 points were was huge.

Spurs with the blowout win baby!!!!!!!!
    It's ok to be jelly, Erik ;))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I'm bout to pull out my Lebron jersey. Fuck the bullshit I'd rather root for the Heat than the Spurs.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Memphis, dawg.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sorry, fuck y'all. I know that everyone hates Lebron for some reason, but all I see him doing to inspire hate is not being the most clutch player in the 4th quarter and going to a team that is more likely to win a championship. Sure, he's not the kind of guy to try and play down his ego, but neither was MJ. I'll root for the Heat to win until someone sets me straight and gives me a real reason to hate Lebron.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I hate Lebron cuz he took the easy way out.. Would have so much more respect if he won a ship the real way in Cleveland
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013
    NolaMetal said:

I hate Lebron cuz he took the easy way out.. Would have so much more respect if he won a ship the real way in Cleveland

THIS. Plus so much more. Flopping little bitch, yet cries for/about every fucking call. Can't stand his attitude. And he's overrated IMO. He gets most points off driving to the basket and isn't nearly as great of a shooter as someone like Stephen Curry. And the refs make him better. If MJ got as many calls as LJ does, MJ would've had a 50 PPG season average.
    edited May 2013
    And just imagine if he DID wait and wasn't an impatient little coward. Cleveland's got a good team now, him and Kyrie would be fucking dangerous and they'd be true contenders right now.
    they wouldnt have kyrie if lebron would have still been there
    Episode said:

And just imagine if he DID wait and wasn't an impatient little coward. Cleveland's got a good team now, him and Kyrie would be fucking dangerous and they'd be true contenders right now.

lolwut? They wouldn't have any of those players if Lebron was there due to them probably always being in the playoffs.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He's been under the shadow of potentially being the 2nd best player in NBA history for most of his career. He knows he'll be judged by the number of MVPs he has and the number of championships he gets. So he's supposed to wait around for potentially 0 championships instead of having at least one by 2013? Please.

I get the flopping thing, and I'm not a fan of it, but I look at it as a sport that's rife with the shit right now. So he's the only one that gets that scrutiny?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Don't hate Lebron. Big fan of his but I do hate his cry babyness, flopping, and attitude at times.

I don' blame him for jumping ship though since the Cavs at the time weren't doing jack shit to help him win a championship in Cleveland. Dan Gilbert was such a shit owner when putting that team together. I mean did you see who the Cavs had? Lebron WAS the Cavs at that time and that team was not going to win a championship ever. I'm not mad that he jumped ship but I am meh at the super team they created.

Pretty sure if Heat win the next two years Lebron will probably go back to Cleveland and finish his career there with Irving and the rest.
    He gets the scrutiny for it 'cause he's the #1 worst offender.
    And as far as I see it, he's the main reason the league has gotten so bad as far as flopping goes. When everyone sees the league's golden child getting every foul called for him, of course they're gonna get mad and try to get the same treatment.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Every good player cries about calls...everyone...and if you don't think MJ cried as much or more then anyone in history you being redic
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    You seriously think MJ didn't get as many calls as lebron #-o