Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's just absurd that the NBA literally actively engages in blackmail against our elected officials. It's well documented that they come into these offices and say "look you build us a 600 million dollar stadium at the tax payers expense, or we will go somewhere that will. We dont care if we are making billions off this team, we want you to pay for it or else"

It's absurd. With the Sonics it was especially fraudulent. Satan you gotta find the time to watch that above link. You will be shocked at how shit went down.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't care. The politics of any sport, any organization, are dirty. Can't blame that on the players. NBA > NFL >>>>>>> All other major league Sports organizations.
    By that logic you can't blame the Nazi's exterminating 6 million Jews. It wasnt there fault they burned 100's of Jews to death at a time. Hitler told them too.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    he only cares about which dick is about to enter his mouth next

moving on...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    By that logic you can't blame the Nazi's exterminating 6 million Jews. It wasnt there fault they burned 100's of Jews to death at a time. Hitler told them too.
    That's quite possibly the worst and most retarded comparison I've ever heard in my life. Dumbass.
    he only cares about which dick is about to enter his mouth next

moving on...
    In this thread I think he is hoping that dick is Lebron.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    NBA > NFL >>>>>>> All other major league Sports organizations.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    i have no problem with lebron, really. i think he looked at joining the heat as no different than the celtics getting kg and ray allen for their big 3. people loved that, but hate the heat. he didn't get it and doesn't seem to understand the criticism. i dunno. it doesn't bother me so much. i just hate to see it as a trend. it would piss me off if someone like the lakers got dwight howard and chris paul like they thought was going to happen. as much as i hate the spurs, i respect how they've built their team. they said the other night that tim duncan is the only lottery pick on their roster and they have a league high amount of 2nd rounders on their roster.
    I had a bigger problem with Shaq then I do Lebron. Shaq was really a shitty player, that the NBA gave him a pass on committing as many fouls as he wanted. Karl Malone was another on my shit list of being a dirty player.
    weird. i loved both of those guys

kg too
    how could you love shaq? 98% of his shots were made by ramming his fat ass into the guy guarding him, then turning around and making an easy layup. It's supposed to be an offensive foul if you use your body to push our defender out of the way. Yet because he was big and good for the NBA's image, his lack of basketball skills were given a pass.

Shaq wasnt a bball player... he just a big dude with a likable personality.
    you seem to forget hack-a-shaq

dude got as much as he gave
    you seem to forget hack-a-shaq

I didnt forget that... That was smart basketball because Shaq couldnt make a free-throw to save his life. When you put a guy on the floor who makes like 25% of his foul shots... Foul him. That should teach the other team to put ball players on their team.

the difference is people didnt get away with fouling him. When they hacked a shaq, shaq went to the line and missed his two shots. When Shaq fouled to make a shot (98% of the time) no call.
    which is why the nba is a joke
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I liked Kevin Garnett before he got traded to the Celtics. I really wanted the Pistons to trade for him. It seems like he's become more of a douchebag in Boston.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I never had an issue with Garnett. Yeah he's got an attitude problem, but at least the dude could play.
    i only had issue with shaq when he first left the magic. i felt like since he'd already been to the finals with the magic, going to the lakers was a sellout move. people forget that the lakers were a joke at that point. they got kobe and shaq the same season. now, i see that the lakers were a better organization that finds ways to keep a solid team whereas the magic are a sine wave, alternating between good seasons and bad seasons usually based on terrible decisions and high lottery picks. i wouldn't want to play basketball in orlando. there's a reason shaq, tracy mcgrady and dwight howard have all wanted out.