Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jet Blue flight attendant cusses out passenger, quits, then gets arrested

13»

Comments

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited August 2010
    It'd probably end up on A&E if anything
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't understand what the show would consist of.
    Neither do I
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
  • TiddyTiddy Posts: 365
    hahaha. if anyone deserves jail time, it's that bitch. honestly, did she think they'd stop the plane on the runway for her to get off?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Why this person is facing jail time..is retarded imo

Because of the 25,000.00 cost associated with rolling that ramp back up and repacking it so that the plane can resume flying. That's the only reason he's gonna get in trouble. If not for that cost it'd just be a great story for him to tell.

Because of the 25,000.00 cost associated with rolling that ramp back up and repacking it so that the plane can resume flying. That's the only reason he's gonna get in trouble. If not for that cost it'd just be a great story for him to tell.
    "He is being charged with 2nd-and 4th-degree criminal mischief, 1st- and 2nd-degree reckless endangerment and criminal trespass in the 3rd degree, according to a spokeswoman for Queens DA Richard Brown. Slater faces up to 7 years in prison if convicted."

I don't think he should face up to seven years in prison for it. And I don't think that bitch should just get away with what she did.
    imageimage

"He is being charged with 2nd-and 4th-degree criminal mischief, 1st- and 2nd-degree reckless endangerment and criminal trespass in the 3rd degree, according to a spokeswoman for Queens DA Richard Brown. Slater faces up to 7 years in prison if convicted."

I don't think he should face up to seven years in prison for it. And I don't think that bitch should just get away with what she did.

Unfortunately she will get away with it. Bad manners isn't criminal.
    If I was Jet Blue...I would ban her from flying with the airline at least <_>
    imageimage
    The president of Southwest will do just that with unruly passengers but not many others will. When I worked for ValuJet/AirTran it would take an awful lot to get barred from flying with them. In today's economy they won't ban her. I agree with you. I would ban her forever.
    That's just a safety hazard. And if she didn't listen then, and obv became vulgar and I guess you could say violent...that would be an instant ban for me. Because I could bet a million bucks she'll do it again at some point
    imageimage
    and probably has done it before. I feel for the guy cause I know the general public is an asshole, especially airline travellers. They are all more important than anyone else and will always let you know. My favorites were the ones that would threaten me over the phone and be all angry and aggressive until I would walk over to the gate where they were and actually stand in front of them. Most would behave at that point but there's always the exception.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Having to deal with people while you work sucks. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Having to deal with people while you work sucks. <_>
    "Where's the new Drake album?" Fuck off.