Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jet Blue flight attendant cusses out passenger, quits, then gets arrested

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I think every one of us who work have dreamed about being brave enough to do what he did.
    Not quite to that point, but close....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And the gay sex.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    6 and 1/2 years... thats ridiculous. The sick fucks Chris Hansen catches dont even get that much time (some, not all)
    Well, I got out of the retail business after a year and a half, so...
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Well, I got out of the retail business after a year and a half, so...
    Jacob doing retail, HA!

At least I knew where the new Drake album was.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Doubt it since the album wasn't out at the time you were at retail.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    I have lost it at work a few times but I've never yelled directly at a customer.
    when i worked at meijers gas station (3 years) i got into it a lot with customers cause i wasn't about to take there shit....and i was one of there higher rated cashiers so i never got into trouble for it...all the bosses liked me...and about 98% of the customers did to....it was the dip shit jackasses i didn't handle well
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    more info from cnn
    The incident may not have appeared so wonderful when it began unfolding Monday morning at Pennsylvania's Pittsburgh International Airport where, according to JetBlue spokeswoman Dervin, Slater was one of two flight attendants aboard an Embraer 190 flight that was scheduled to depart at 10:35 a.m. and arrive 84 minutes later at JFK.
    Problems began before the flight, carrying a full load of 100 passengers, took off.
    "A number of passengers were competing for overhead carry-on luggage areas," Turman, Slater's attorney, said. "With great difficulty, they were shoving the bags around, attempting to get it in. Steven came over to assist and either the bag or the overhead (bin door) hit him in the head and at that point he suffered an injury."
    Turman offered a more graphic description of events on Wednesday, when he said a woman "started cursing and -- based on the information -- slammed the overhead luggage bin on his head."
    Then the woman said, "F--- you" to Slater, Turman said.
    After the flight landed at JFK, Slater approached the woman as she attempted to retrieve her bag from the bin while the plane was still taxiing to the gate, according to a source familiar with the incident. Passengers are required to stay in their seats with their seat belts fastened until the pilot has reached the gate and gives the all-clear sign.
    "We hear Slater on the intercom, 'Will people on the aisle please sit down? We're on an active runway,'" recalled passenger Howard Deneroff, an executive with the Westwood One radio network. Then Slater made a second announcement, Deneroff told CNN. "Please sit down and shut the overhead bin. We cannot move this plane while you're standing."
    The passenger cursed Slater again, Turman said Wednesday. Her fury grew upon learning she would have to wait at baggage claim to retrieve luggage she had been forced to check at the gate in Pittsburgh, he said.
    At that point, Slater got on the plane's public address system. Passenger Phil Catelinet wrote on his blog that Slater said, "To the passenger who just called me a motherf-----: f--- you. I've been in this business 20 years, and I've had it."
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Why this person is facing jail time..is retarded imo
    imageimage
    edited August 2010
    Why this person is facing jail time..is retarded imo
    This. Instead of those faggy "Free Weezy" shirts bitches best be wearing "Free Slater" shirts.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    This is one of the best stories i've ever seen on this forum.

This guy deserves a medal.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I dunno if this is already posted, but he's being offered a reality show.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I dunno. The news is on and it just said that he's being offered a reality show.
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    True Life: I'm a Flight Attendant
    I wonder if he'll take it...although I don't see why they'd offer it but w/e
    imageimage
    Because it's a popular topic and what kind of idiot wouldn't want to exploit it for money.
    Would it even make any money? <_>
    imageimage
    I don't understand what the show would consist of.