Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

nfl HOF

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Barry > Emmitt

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    How about everyone who doesn't have any bias whatsoever knows the truth.
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    How about everyone who doesn't have any bias whatsoever knows the truth.
    The 49ers fan?

Oh, I guess that would be me...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    It's really hard to an NFL fan that has no bias.

We need to import some Ethiopians, let them watch a few hundred games, and make a decision.
    BUT FUCK
    We would first need to teach them the concept of football
    image Photobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Emmitt Smith was a better all around running back than Barry Sanders.

There is more to it than just running the ball.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Fuck that, the British understand the game to some degree, just force them to watch.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Ahh, you have got an idea there.
    image Photobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited August 2010
    Barry could run circles around most RBs but running in circles doesn't win games. As we all saw.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    They're both black so idgaf.

They're both black so idgaf.
    Toby Gerhart > Gale Sayers
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Barry > Emmitt
    That's not what the HOF says.
    what are you talking about? barry is in the hall
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    My best friend and I bought season tickets 3 years before Barry was going to become the all time rushing leader. 2 years later he just up and retired. I know he had his reasons but for me I felt robbed. All those years of rooting for the Lions and then spending my money just to watch him play and he just quits.....that really wasn't the bad part. The bad part was after he retired he wanted Detroit to release him if he were to come back so he could play for Washington plus he didn't retire before that years draft. Detroit would have definitely drafted a running back but why would they? They had Barry.

Ever since then I despise even the mention of his name. He was at a home game about 5 years ago and everyone gave him a standing O.....not me. I sat there with my arms folded. When my buddy started to give me grief about it I told him "that guy can rot in retirement for all I care".

I don't care what any Lions fan says about Barry freakin' Sanders to me he sucks.

That came from a hardcore Lions fan.
    Dallas Cowboys ain't gonna do shit

edited August 2010
    Dallas Cowboys ain't gonna do shit except for lick dick and douche bags
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dallas Cowboys ain't gonna do shit
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    My best friend and I bought season tickets 3 years before Barry was going to become the all time rushing leader. 2 years later he just up and retired. I know he had his reasons but for me I felt robbed. All those years of rooting for the Lions and then spending my money just to watch him play and he just quits.....that really wasn't the bad part. The bad part was after he retired he wanted Detroit to release him if he were to come back so he could play for Washington plus he didn't retire before that years draft. Detroit would have definitely drafted a running back but why would they? They had Barry.

Ever since then I despise even the mention of his name. He was at a home game about 5 years ago and everyone gave him a standing O.....not me. I sat there with my arms folded. When my buddy started to give me grief about it I told him "that guy can rot in retirement for all I care".

I don't care what any Lions fan says about Barry freakin' Sanders to me he sucks.

He's not a hardcore Lions fan. He's an idiot.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited August 2010
    Emmitt Smith was a better all around running back than Barry Sanders.

There is more to it than just running the ball.

Playing on the same team with Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin would get anyone better stats. The Lions never had a QB or WR of that caliber at any point of Barry's career.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

He's not a hardcore Lions fan. He's an idiot.