Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

quitting smoking cigs

1235»

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yeah, we do need taxes I guess. But can't they just make shit like they used to? I mean half the shit made today falls a fuckin' part within a year or so. That's retarded
    They actually make things to break. When cars were made back in the 20's they would never break down so no one was buying cars. They then decided to make them so they had shorter lives and the companies would actually get business. It makes sense in a business sense but it's still stupid
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Cigs do nothing for me *Shrugs*

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    We do need taxes, but with the government...yeah. They push it.
    I think the only thing they really push are income taxes. Those are BS. But I'm all for heavily taxing luxuries.
    Yeah, we do need taxes I guess. But can't they just make shit like they used to? I mean half the shit made today falls a fuckin' part within a year or so. That's retarded
    They actually make things to break. When cars were made back in the 20's they would never break down so no one was buying cars. They then decided to make them so they had shorter lives and the companies would actually get business. It makes sense in a business sense but it's still stupid
    Yeah, almost every single company in modern manufacturing does this. The biggest one is Apple, who somehow manage to make computers break months after warranties are up. I've made this one last 4 years, and the bitch is still holding out.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    i just think everything should be taxed the exact same....6% sales tax....i view that as a far tax
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    2 weeks tomorrow....woooo....i still want to smoke but its not like a feening thing....i miss it but its for the better
  • Morbid_PunishmentMorbid_Punishment Posts: 448 salt miner
    I've never smoked so, haha I don't have to deal with this problem.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    if you get the feeling of smoking just take out a cig and just stare it down until it disintegrates or yell at it.