Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just feel if you can't take the 2 min to switch out a player thats on a bye week for someone on your bench... why are you playing fantasy football?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    marcs running out of leagues to play in :))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You take fantasy way too seriously. And everyone else involved especially if no money is involved.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    > forgot game was on cuz no players
    > check fantasy anyway
    > forgot I picked up dat nigga d martin this week
    >mfw 27 points B-)
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    How the fuck is Martin on the wire all season in your league?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Not all season. He was dropped last week. My league is an 8 team so benches arent as thin. But someone had bears d and needed a bye week d so they dropped martin.
    Shit I would sacrifice just taking the bye on D and keep Martin. Most of the time D gets you little pts unless it's Bears, 9ers, etc. You lucked big nigga \m/
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    I wouldn't do it in the middle of the season....but i might find someone to find your spot the next year if it was a problem
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    had a feeling i should've started the bucs defense but i decided to start the eagles against atlanta. bucs woulda got me 12.5 points ~X( ~X(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have a guy who doesn't mess with his lineup all year in a league I'm in, but the league is a money league so no fucks given. I just don't understand why he still wants to get in for 6-7 years in a row, but still never messes with his team and is always the first one to pay. 8-}
    He is like the Cubs and their fans. "this is our year"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That is pretty Ass to kick Marc from your league.
    Marc can get in my league anytime as long as he pays up front! :-c
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    lol at skully starting eagles d against falcons
    So say you have your lineup set and they are winning so you just don't move players in and out and you don't want to drop someone that's doing good because of a bye week would you kick them out?

So say you have your lineup set and they are winning so you just don't move players in and out and you don't want to drop someone that's doing good because of a bye week would you kick them out?

No, thats fine. Its when that person has a two WR and RB in their lineup that are on a bye week and has WR's and RB on their bench that are not a on a bye week and doesn't bother to switch them is what I have a problem with.

It just shows me that he didn't have a real interest in my league, which is fine. We had someone else who wanted to play so I let that person take his spot.

For the record someone took Marc's spot in week 5 and he just now said something. So again that goes back to my point that he didn't have a real interest in my league.

I just now said something cause I didn't bother when I knew I had been kicked from the league and replaced by someone else I-)

I was 3-2 in your league and would have probably been 3-3 after most of my team had their byes and I didn't want to drop good players for shitty players on wire(since I had no RBs really in my line up to replace my bye RBs) so I would take the byes knowing I would sacrifice a win but would make up for it with wins down the road. The WR byes was yes my fault but that's it.
    Less logical explanations and more personal attacks please guys.
    edited October 2012

I just now said something cause I didn't bother when I knew I had been kicked from the league and replaced by someone else I-)

I was 3-2 in your league and would have probably been 3-3 after most of my team had their byes and I didn't want to drop good players for shitty players on wire(since I had no RBs really in my line up to replace my bye RBs) so I would take the byes knowing I would sacrifice a win but would make up for it with wins down the road. The WR byes was yes my fault but that's it.

You were actually 2-2. I have nothing against you. But when I posted on here if people wanted to join I specifically said that I wanted people who would switch out your bye week players. (That does not mean dropping someone on a bye week) I remember looking at your lineup you had WR's and RB's on your bench that would have covered your bye week players.

I've played in plenty of leagues where people don't care about the teams and give easy wins to people. Thats just not how I run my league.

Again its said and done with. We can all keep debating it if you like. I just don't see the point.

Less logical explanations and more personal attacks please guys.

Haha, right. I feel like thats what people want.

Wahhh someone doesn't change their lineup wahh I'm going to boot them. Fucking babies