Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it's no big deal. still 5-2 with the most total points scored so my playoff outlook is pretty good.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    5 - 2 and 2nd place in the league, so far so good
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

yesterday it said the TB defense/st got me 2 points and i won by 1.3 points. today it says TB got me -6 points and now i lost by 7. da fuck, rex? how could the stat correction be that much?

Did you see how many pts Saints scored and yards they racked up? That's why.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip

won in rex's league by 1.3 points @-) #:-S

just need calvin johnson to get me 37 points (i think) in nola's league to win lol

yesterday it said the TB defense/st got me 2 points and i won by 1.3 points. today it says TB got me -6 points and now i lost by 7. da fuck, rex? how could the stat correction be that much?

ANNNDDDD it's gone haha \m/ finally i catch a break.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    4th most points scored, but most points scored against. Huge reason I am stuck with my 3-4 record. Disappointing but look out! I'm on the climb back to the top as I normally am.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Debating on who to start at QB this week. Peyton verses The Saints.... Or RG3 at The Steelers. Right now I am 90% sure im going to start Peyton.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    :-? with the saints D i would for sure probably go with peyton....its hard to sit RG3 right now though with him leading the league in completion percentage and 3rd in rating...but yeah peyton
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah if RG3 was playing the Saints, I wouldnt have even been asking but just drooling at all the massive amount of points I would have. And if Freeman can put up 420 yards, Im excited to see what manning has in store for them [-O<
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    Need some opinions I'm a commish in a league and this trade is proposed.. Adrain Peterson and Roddy White for Matt Forte and Wes Welker. The two people want me to push it through for tonight's game. But I just think its too lopsided judging by the stats for me to just push it through.

So I'm thinking of giving others time to vote. If come Saturday not enough people have voted against it it will be approved. That's fair on my part right?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Did I get kicked from your league or some shit?

Yeah, 6 out of the 8 people in it were bitching at me that you weren't adjusting your lineup. And it just so happened that week you had the most bye week players in your lineup was when you were playing me. I even put a WR on your bench in your lineup to give you more time.

But someone else wanted to play and the majority voted for that person to take your spot.
    >wasn't adjusting my line up
    >was kicking everyones ass
    >jealousy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy

Need some opinions I'm a commish in a league and this trade is proposed.. Adrain Peterson and Roddy White for Matt Forte and Wes Welker. The two people want me to push it through for tonight's game. But I just think its too lopsided judging by the stats for me to just push it through.

So I'm thinking of giving others time to vote. If come Saturday not enough people have voted against it it will be approved. That's fair on my part right?

i would send it threw...the two guys approved it...id say its close to an even trade....with the guy getting peterson and white having the advantage but id still say push it threw...the games are becoming crucial with the playoffs being around 5 weeks away

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Man you faggots really kick people out for not adjusting a line up?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

Yeah, 6 out of the 8 people in it were bitching at me that you weren't adjusting your lineup. And it just so happened that week you had the most bye week players in your lineup was when you were playing me. I even put a WR on your bench in your lineup to give you more time.

But someone else wanted to play and the majority voted for that person to take your spot.
    That's not cool.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I only had I think 2 losses in that league as well :))

The fuck man.
    rexum420 said:

i would send it threw...the two guys approved it...id say its close to an even trade....with the guy getting peterson and white having the advantage but id still say push it threw...the games are becoming crucial with the playoffs being around 5 weeks away

Like I was telling them, this trade effects everyone that is playing against them. So for me to just say its fair trade without asking the other people playing... I just don't think is fair.

Man you faggots really kick people out for not adjusting a line up?

When 7 out of the 8 people are really playing in the league and that 1 person leaves 3 key bye week in their lineup... Yes.
    Kicking someone out of a league is bullshit unless he's purposely throwing away games...which it sounds like he wasn't...

Kicking someone out of a league is bullshit unless he's purposely throwing away games...which it sounds like he wasn't...

But it's Ok if that person is unintentionally throwing away games? <_>

If he has two losses, he's clearly not throwing away games. It's your league so it's whatever, I just don't agree with doing that except as a last resort.