Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Nah I'm just kidding anyway. Dont agree with the Bush prediction though.

I didnt draft Bush... In my league he went in a round much higher then I would have paid for him. Still, for his typical average drafting position, I think he will perform above his average drafting position. I aint saying he is a every week stud. There's potential there after how he turned it on late last season, but there is risk as well.
    put it this way... I like Reggie bush Over Jamal Charles. I like Fred Jackson more then either of those two.

I personally picked Steven Jackson when I could have picked Reggie Bush.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If Charles stays healthy he could be a stud again
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    God the guy setting up my league is retarded. He set up the draft for saturday, because everyone has the day off. I knew thatd make us miss week one because of the game tonight. No biggie.

But he's freaking out and so he switched the draft to tomorrow and made it auto draft, in hopes of starting this week. Keep in mind this league is gonna be for money. I tried to explain it but he isnt getting it (:|
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

He should be very high on Brandon Lloyd. and on Bush for that matter. Both are posed for stellar years.

rexum420 said:

why? cause bush managed to finally have one good year??? and lloyd is playing with wes welker and gronk....hell most of thim hes going to be his fourth option

If you ask me, Lloyd doesn't really seem to fit the team anywhere. Welker will rack up all the yards, Gronkowski will rack up all the touchdowns. Where does that leave Lloyd?

I think a Demariyus Thomas and Ryan Williams trade for Brandon Lloyd is around where I'm thinking. It grabs you another suitable #2 WR for Beanie Wells' backup, who has a lot more upside.

In the event that Wells goes down, you could have a top 15 RB.
    No thanks. I'm excepting Lloyd to be the deep threat that the Patriots didn't have last year. If anything i think teams are going to be more aware of Welker and Gronk, thus giving opportunities to Lloyd.

I am a little weary on Reggie Bush but we'll see how that goes.
    If at any point in the next few weeks you want to make an offer on Bush, I'm listening. Barring injury or something.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    bush over charles :-?

He's coming off of a pretty serious leg operation. Perhaps I am a pessimist but I dont see the transition back going that smooth for him. My bet would be on him retiring in the next few years

edited September 2012
    Well the start to my season is going excellent. I had a suspicion that Dallas would air it out because it was the first game of the season.... Since Miles Austin and Dez Bryant were already taken in my league, I picked up and started Ogletree. I had a good feeling about him so I put him in my lineup.

He's coming off of a pretty serious leg operation. Perhaps I am a pessimist but I dont see the transition back going that smooth for him. My bet would be on him retiring in the next few years

He looked great in pre-season, but the shelf life for running backs isn't very long, so you predicting retirement for a running back after a 6 or 7 year career isn't really that bold.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    skully had a good night..have to admit a little nervous
    NolaMetal said:

skully had a good night..have to admit a little nervous

Did he start Ogletree as well?
    Ogletree looked good but I don't see that as being a regular thing and him turning into a fantasy stud with Bryant, Austin, and Witten on that team. I'm assuming other teams will have more interest in covering the slant than the Giants seemed to.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Ogletree looked good but I don't see that as being a regular thing and him turning into a fantasy stud with Bryant, Austin, and Witten on that team. I'm assuming other teams will have more interest in covering the slant than the Giants seemed to.

I think Miles Austin becomes a ghost this year, and I think that Ogletree could become a guy to have, but I'm not claiming him until I see what Sunday's like.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Austin had a pretty damn good game doe.
    I need some advice.

1. Pick up Packers D or Eagles D?
    2. Should I start McGahee or MJD this week?
    3. Should I drop Donald Brown (rb, colts) for pierre thomas (rb, saints)
    1) Packers
    2) McGahee
    3) no
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    3) no
    I would.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well, you have a clear starting back on a bad team or a back in a committee run game on a pass oriented team.

I'd stick with the clear starter.
    Okay one more question. I have both Miles Austin and Dez Bryant on my team. I'd like to get rid of one of them because i dont like having 2 receivers from the same team . If I can't find a trade, is either one worth dropping Malcoln Floyd (Chargers) for?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I don't think so. I would explore all trade options first.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage