Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Chronic Tokers

QB-Tom Brady
    RB-DeMarco Murray
    RB-Reggie Bush
    RB/WR-Beanie Wells
    WR-Hakeem Nicks
    WR-Brandon Lloyd
    TE-Aaron Hernandez
    D/ST -Packers
    K-Alex Henery

Bench:

Bench-Rashard Mendenhall RB
    Bench-Issac Redman RB
    Bench-Evan Royster RB (Just because he was my last pick and it said he was the redskins starting RB)
    Bench-Darrius Heyward-Bey WR
    Bench-Michael Bush RB
    Bench-Joel Dreessen TE
    Bench-Nate Burleson WR

I'm open to possible trades if the price is right.
    Take a look at my team. What do you want for Reggie Bush? How high are you on Brandon Lloyd?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He should be very high on Brandon Lloyd. and on Bush for that matter. Both are posed for stellar years.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy

That's an aggressive pick of him. I almost had him in the third round. Lost him by 1 pick. this is a 10 man league though.

thats a great time to pick him....in this day and age where running backs are a dime a dozen the top 5 qb's should be off the board in the first round even in a league where you only get 4 points for qb touchdowns like my league....and if you don't have one of these 5 guys your in not great shape....i was astounded when aaron rodgers dropped to me at 6

He should be very high on Brandon Lloyd. and on Bush for that matter. Both are posed for stellar years.

why? cause bush managed to finally have one good year??? and lloyd is playing with wes welker and gronk....hell most of thim hes going to be his fourth option

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I would have taken Rodgers, Brees or Brady before any running back. Luckily I still got Rodgers with the fourth pick. Newton is absolutely second round worthy maybe even late first round worthy
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rexum420 said:

I wouldn't touch either guy with a ten foot pole.

I would have taken Rodgers, Brees or Brady before any running back. Luckily I still got Rodgers with the fourth pick. Newton is absolutely second round worthy maybe even late first round worthy

those should have been in the top 3....and stafford and newton should have gone in the first...people are still stuck on running backs tho for sum reason

rexum420 said:

why? cause bush managed to finally have one good year??? and lloyd is playing with wes welker and gronk....hell most of thim hes going to be his fourth option

If you ask me, Lloyd doesn't really seem to fit the team anywhere. Welker will rack up all the yards, Gronkowski will rack up all the touchdowns. Where does that leave Lloyd?

I think a Demariyus Thomas and Ryan Williams trade for Brandon Lloyd is around where I'm thinking. It grabs you another suitable #2 WR for Beanie Wells' backup, who has a lot more upside.

In the event that Wells goes down, you could have a top 15 RB.
    Stuck on them because this year there are a lot of good options at QB. Peyton, RG3, Newton, and Stafford are all as worthy as brees, brady, and rogers. If you have a league that rewards for QB's who run... Then Vick is a promotion into that group and Netwon leaps probably to the top of the heap.

I agree with your opinion for last years draft, and that's how I approached my draft. But not this year... there are too many other options.... Foster and Megatron are two of the best picks for the first round.
    No way that Peyton or RG3 end the season comparable to Brees, Brady or Rodgers.
    vick is not healthy enough to be in the upper echelon of QB's....eh who really thinks foster is going to stay healthy all year....and between brady brees and rodgers you should take them all over megatron
    I'm of the personal belief that value in having a top 5 player at the position goes in this order.

RB
    WR
    QB
    TE

I'd take Megatron over Brees and Brady but probably not Rodgers, who can make your team week in, week out.

No way that Peyton or RG3 end the season comparable to Brees, Brady or Rodgers.

we will see. the potential is there for both.
    the problem with rg3 is that there is pretty much no talent around him lol
    pretty much any QB that will throw for 40 TD has the potential to carry your team every week
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

He should be very high on Brandon Lloyd. Both are posed for stellar years.

lolno

Peyton, RG3, Newton, and Stafford are all as worthy as brees, brady, and rogers. If you have a league that rewards for QB's who run

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLno
    edited September 2012
    newton and stafford yes well i might event throw a maybe on newton to....not rg3....and maybe peyton...but we will find that out
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2012

rexum420 said:

If you ask me, Lloyd doesn't really seem to fit the team anywhere. Welker will rack up all the yards, Gronkowski will rack up all the touchdowns. Where does that leave Lloyd?

I think a Demariyus Thomas and Ryan Williams trade for Brandon Lloyd is around where I'm thinking. It grabs you another suitable #2 WR for Beanie Wells' backup, who has a lot more upside.

In the event that Wells goes down, you could have a top 15 RB.
    No thanks. I'm excepting Lloyd to be the deep threat that the Patriots didn't have last year. If anything i think teams are going to be more aware of Welker and Gronk, thus giving opportunities to Lloyd.

I am a little weary on Reggie Bush but we'll see how that goes.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Why do people think RG3 is going to be like Newton? He's not. RG3 isn't going rack up rushing yards are TDs. Dude is going to throw 98% of time.
    rexum420 said:

the problem with rg3 is that there is pretty much no talent around him lol

Maybe. Washington is sort of my dark horse pick. They've had major QB issues for the last idk how many years. And if you are rotten at your core, it doesnt give anyone else the ability to shine.

Pierre Garcon, Santana Moss, and Fred Davis all have a lot of talent and can get it done. RG3 has the supporting staff for him to have a blowout rookie season.... Who knows if he will transition well from college to the pros.