Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New CDs and bands blowing off your area

2»

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Being serious? Cuz it seems like this tour is a lot of peoples first Maiden show
    remember too, rock band (and guitar hero) also brought maiden to the masses and suddenly the few songs that were on those games gave them even more attention.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Being serious? Cuz it seems like this tour is a lot of peoples first Maiden show
    remember too, rock band (and guitar hero) also brought maiden to the masses and suddenly the few songs that were on those games gave them even more attention.
    And unfortunately those are the only ones they know...
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I hate the kids at my school that wear Maiden shirts but couldn't name any other song besides the ones on Guitar Hero. Same goes for Slayer.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Indeed those songs just wear out because they are overplayed (Raining Blood, RTTH, etc.) Same goes for any band that has a song on the games
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i wonder how many of the rock band queers (and the old people) were pissed at maiden not playing 'run to the hills' during this tour
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Maiden hasnt been here since 2003 before the Final Frontier tour. Bruce actually made comments about the attendance. "Wow, there is probably twice as many people here from the last time we were in Denver. Maybe we will have to come back a little sooner" or something along those lines,
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    He said something similar in Detroit, though the last time they played here before their most recent tour was the AMOLAD tour in 2006.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage