Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I did well 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    man how is lizzo getting in trouble for fat shaming. lmao. chick is the biggest whale. How is she going to tell her dancers they are too fat lmao. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    How tf is that Hog gonna talk shit on fat people 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    I hate that disgusting cunt and she deserves whatever comes to her, but I guarantee you they’re playing victim and milking the shit out of it for a bag. They were prolly doing rehearsals and somebody fucked up or was being lazy and she yelled a general “Get yall fat lazy asses back up.” and generation victim turned it into “I was fat shamed.” even tho it’s coming from an actual whale herself lmfao.
    Welp. Apparently the sexual harassment part of it was cause she forced the dancers to eat bananas out of hooker pussy when they were in Amsterdam. 💀💀
    I still stand on what I said about the fat shaming part tho, but I can see why they would exaggerate it if the other part is true. Saw she was a complete piece of shit all the way around and wanted to bury her thoroughly.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Welp. Apparently the sexual harassment part of it was cause she forced the dancers to eat bananas out of hooker pussy when they were in Amsterdam. 💀💀

One of my best clients just came in and paid his entire 560 premium in 5 dollar bills. 

I wonder what he does for a living =))

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Probably a stripper
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    1000000000% drug dealer
    The alcohol beat me 2 out of 4 nights at Lolla. I blacked out the first 2 nights. The first night wasn’t really as bad, I somehow got lost walking back to Union Station on a route that I’ve taken a million times so I ended up aimlessly walking in circles and missed my train, ended up having to Uber all the way back, but Friday could have went way worse than it actually did. Was walking back to Union Station and somehow ended up being woken up by a concierge at the W hotel, I roamed in there and fell asleep sitting up in one of the lobby chairs. Woke up wit my phone missing. I couldn’t tell you what possible fucking reason I stopped in there. It’s close to Union so I was almost there. Maybe I had already lost the phone, realized it, stopped in tryna figure something out and knocked out? No clue. Ended up getting my phone back Saturday cause a chick found it and met up wit me at Lolla to return it. Lost absolutely nothing else tho and had $2,000 worth of jewelry on and still had leftover drugs on me lmao. 

But what really got me thinking was, why the fuck did alcohol suddenly fuck me up so bad? I didn’t really drink more than I usually do, and I’ve blacked out a total of 3 times before this in my entire life, and one of those times was cause it was mixed wit Xanax, and I never fucked wit Xans ever again after that night. But then it dawned on me, and I can’t believe it never crossed my mind before, but not only do I not drink anymore except special occasions like shows, my birthday, holidays, etc., but I been on keto for like 18 months now. It changes your entire metabolism and digestive process so naturally it could prolly also affect alcohol procession. So I look it up and sure enough it definitely is a thing and without getting too much into the science, it has to do wit the altered glucose and glycogen in the body when you’re on keto, and long story short your tolerance is definitely lower on keto and alcohol hits you way harder than it normally would. It also makes perfect sense why I only blacked out the first 2 days but was fine the second 2 even tho I drank the same amount every day, (I snuck my own in and brought the same amount every day and only drank all of that, never bought their drinks.) because following keto is way too much of a fucking chore at something like this, so I cheated and jus ate there all 4 days, so the longer it went, the further I was out of ketosis and back on a carb based metabolism.

I was gonna switch to a normal diet very soon anyways at the same calorie count cause continuing to do keto at this point is redundant and too much of a full time fucking job when I already lost the weight I needed to and am no longer losing any more, plus I’m tired of paying double and triple for these keto specific items constantly, but this is even more reason to do so cause that shit wasn’t cool. That shit coulda went left in so many different ways and I’m jus glad that all it ultimately led to was only temporarily losing my phone and an expensive ass taxi home lol. Concierge was overall cool about it cause I wasn’t in there being belligerent or making a mess and throwing up or anything, I literally jus knocked clean out in the lobby chair lmao. He thought I was a guest and told me I need to go up to my room to sleep. But it’s clear why that happened and I’m all the way good on that shit.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Can’t even make it back home in your hometown? Amateur. 
    yeah i passed out blacked out next to the trashcan they always put outside the front of gas stations once. Thankfully some kind sole woke me up and gave me a ride home lol. 
    First time ever today someone gave me more money for something I had on marketplace than qhat I listed it for lmao
    > Shared a meme on FB that said “She talmbout “Sorry I’m at work can’t talk right now.” you want that job or me?”

> 5 minutes later chick I’m talking to that I’m sposed to see on Saturday says “Sorry I been at work I jus now got a chance to open this.”

> I start dying. 

> She sees the meme before realizing I posted it before her response and that it was jus insanely coincidental timing and wasn’t directed at anybody.

> “Wowwww you really posting subliminals at me.”

> She mad.

> WorthIt.JPG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited August 2023
    Got home around 1am after my show Friday.
    Had to get up at 5:30am to leave for work at 6:30am and worked 7:30am to 10:30 am, and then I worked from 6pm to 3am. 

Im exhausted. Been lifting heavy speakers all day. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?