Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    F
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Is life pretty much all back to normal in the USA? I imagine you have to be vaxxed to attend concerts and sports events but apart from that ....it seems like so many gigs and festivals and tours are going ahead without any issue???

Our government have just shut down all events with over 100 people at them again as they are trying to control the spread of Omicron 

I managed to go to a concert last weekend before the new rules came in...but all the other music gigs and work conferences I was looking forward to in February and March and now being canceled.. Sigh
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:
    Is life pretty much all back to normal in the USA? I imagine you have to be vaxxed to attend concerts and sports events but apart from that ....it seems like so many gigs and festivals and tours are going ahead without any issue???

Our government have just shut down all events with over 100 people at them again as they are trying to control the spread of Omicron 

I managed to go to a concert last weekend before the new rules came in...but all the other music gigs and work conferences I was looking forward to in February and March and now being canceled.. Sigh
    We're like in a weird limbo state. Things are going on, and people are acting like it's normal, but there are vaccine and mask mandates in place, and hundreds of people are still dying every day. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I"imagine you have to be vaxxed to attend concerts and sports events"

Depends on the state. Texas acts like nothing is happening. No restrictions whatsoever. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    The department manager left a couple of months ago. My supervisor has been covering most of his shit, but now he put in his two week notice last Friday. The other guy attempting to get the manager position has been here for maybe a year and doesn’t know how to actually do any real work of value. More and more of the old timers that knew everything keep getting replaced with new people with less than half the knowledge and training. It’s getting to be a real clown show around here. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Spotify had to pull like 70 different episodes from old joe rogan episodes because of his use of the N word lmaooo
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I need a hair cut
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Sony is re-releasing the Walkman, but this time it’s a high end MP3 player aimed at pure audiophiles. The highest end version of it is a 256GB model that comes out to almost $4,200 USD. First off, at a price that could buy me an entire fucking car, I better be getting at LEAST a TB. My fucking iPhone is 256GB.

That shit pisses me off lmao. I consider myself an audiophile. I’m obsessed wit audio quality. It extends even to my own music and why I was so obsessive wit my engineers and went thru 10+ mixes before we reached the final
    result and why I made my shit sound like it was recorded on extremely better and more expensive equipment than it actually was.

I always kept nice equipment since I was younger. My earbuds are over $200. I got the highest end gaming headphones you could get and spent almost $300. I have Yamaha HS8s in my studio and spent about $1,500 for the full set when you include the subwoofer. I don’t say any of this to flex, but to stress the fact that when you’ve already experienced extremely high end quality for a good amount of time, you realize that there is most definitely a ceiling to this type of shit. I’ve been in professional studios that had ADAM monitors, which are considered top of the line, and are over $1,000 per speaker, even for the smaller ones. Did they sound clean? Of course. Were they night and day better than my HS8s which are at the minimum $300 cheaper? Absolutely fucking not. Good can only get so good. We’re at the same point wit game graphics. You can spend $3,000+ for a high end PC rig, but those graphics are only going to look better than a $500 PS5 in the extreme nuances. The ceiling is only so high. It’s not like you switch to high end PC and it’s suddenly 100% photorealistic. 

At some point, you’re paying for prestige and prestige only. I bet my life that that Walkman don’t sound like $4,200. At that price, that mf better teleport to the studio AS THEY RECORDING IT IN REAL TIME.

My next mic purchase will be roughly $4,000. So I’m not knocking the hustle or what people spend their money on. But at least that’s a lifetime recording equipment purchase and not jus a fucking MP3 player. Goddamn you got hustled.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Why would anybody pay for that lol. You can listen to WAV and Apple Lossless files on your phone
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    In New Zealand protestors have been camped outside Parliament for the past 6 days ...protesting about mandates and vaccinations and boosters etc.... on Friday the government turned all the lawn sprinklers on all night...to make them wet and soggy...yesterday they played Barry Manilow and Frozens "Let it Go" over loud speakers to annoy the protestors... now they are playing James Blunt over the  speakers to wind them up. And James Blunt okayed it. This is gold

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yall gotta give them mandates up. Even the dems know that.
    This girl I know got 30 day Facebook jail because she lives on a busy main road and posted a status saying something along the lines of “Fuck these cars making noise 24/7 waking my baby up, I should shoot their tires out.” 

BOOM 30 day ban. Fucking disgusting lmao.
    Holy fuck the pure delusion of that second post. 😐😐