Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    working 40 hours a week is gay
    I usually hit 40 by wednesday
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    That sounds like your problem not mine
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

I have a commission based job at the bank and as long as i hit my numbers my boss doesn't really care what I do all day. I can hit numbers by working about 5 hours a day so the other 3 are usually spent browsing the web or if the lobby gets busy I'll help people cash their checks like a teller. Just let me work 25 hours a week and let me enjoy my day
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    AC/DC’s new album outsold Future and Lil Uzi Vert’s collab album in first week sales. They were the top 2 albums.

That’s bizarre to me on 2 fronts. A: Future and Uzi are 2 of the biggest rappers in the world so that should have been a guaranteed #1. B: I’m jus more flabbergasted that AC/DC is even still selling like that lmao. They’re like 80 and they been making the exact same album over and over again for like 40 years now. I ain’t even hear the new album and I know EXACTLY what it sounds like. 🤣🤣
    Old white people still buy music while younger people just stream
    *white people
    Naw definitely not. Mfs still mostly stream. Although yes granted if there’s anybody still buying actual CDs it’s definitely white people lmao.
     I bought a physical copy of the new AC/DC lmao

I have a commission based job at the bank and as long as i hit my numbers my boss doesn't really care what I do all day. I can hit numbers by working about 5 hours a day so the other 3 are usually spent browsing the web or if the lobby gets busy I'll help people cash their checks like a teller. Just let me work 25 hours a week and let me enjoy my day
    Yeah, i can basically do my job on 25-30 hours because i work pretty hard and im efficient and i get things done efficiently. 

They aren’t super strict with my schedule. Usually By Friday i am just here to answer phones lol. I just hate spending what feels like 5 whole days here lol. Seems like my whole life sometimes. 

Dime2 said:
    NOCAP said:
    AC/DC’s new album outsold Future and Lil Uzi Vert’s collab album in first week sales. They were the top 2 albums.

That’s bizarre to me on 2 fronts. A: Future and Uzi are 2 of the biggest rappers in the world so that should have been a guaranteed #1. B: I’m jus more flabbergasted that AC/DC is even still selling like that lmao. They’re like 80 and they been making the exact same album over and over again for like 40 years now. I ain’t even hear the new album and I know EXACTLY what it sounds like. 🤣🤣
    Old white people still buy music while younger people just stream
    *white people
    Naw definitely not. Mfs still mostly stream. Although yes granted if there’s anybody still buying actual CDs it’s definitely white people lmao.
     I bought a physical copy of the new AC/DC lmao
    Welcome back sir, you were missed. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Thanks brother. Missed you fuckers too
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    @Gnomez

You familiar with this guy? I've seen him win in my hometown way too fucking much.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Yeah man hes a pretty well known kiwi. Done well for himself 
    Ugh, gross. 

My gf is a Queenslander and she's taught me to hate Kiwis so I had to ask.
    Does she talk funny ?

No, she talks normal for an American. 

She fucking hates that fact lol
    Fuck she must have been in the USA a while then.
    Ask her if she likes Vegemite 
    And if she would like a 4X 
    She hates Vegemite but I love it ever since I visited Australia years ago. I also drank a ton of XXXX while we were there. That trip also got me into rugby league and cricket. 
  • nohohanknohohank Posts: 248 juggalo
    edited May 2021
    Show's retarded anyways
    My favorite comment lol. It's all subjective! I'm not here to tell you why the things you like suck. But I also don't know what you like and have no way of telling you why it sucks. It very well could to me but I know that is on me for the most part. 

The important distinction is that that Erik *loved* Bojack. That's like saying you love Happy Gilmore because it's an accurate golf movie.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    God what a fucking lame lmao.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod