Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    My buddy’s comment has me fucking dead lmao 

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Agree. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    There’s this dude that was a coworker at my first job when I was like 17. I’ve mentioned him on here before, he was the dude that is like 34 without a bank account complaining that he never got a stimulus check. He’s a complete degenerate to the very definition of the word and an absolute moron. He’s the type where you could go on an angry rant on Facebook about the outcome of the Super Bowl, in detail, and he’ll comment “What happened did they win”

He also is pathetically addicted to scratch off tickets. I’m pretty sure he hasn’t missed a year since I’ve known him of not posting a Facebook status every year at tax time that he blew his entire income tax check in less than 48 hours on scratch off tickets. 

So he’s won $1000 twice (Lost prolly $50K in total by now so completely irrelevant.) wit the second time being recently.

So he hits me up like “Do you wanna make a quick $300.” 

Goes on to explain that on top of his bum ass not having a bank account, he has been living on an expired ID (Not expired driver’s license. He’s 34 and never learned how to drive.) for the past 6 years. Under Illinois lottery law, anything over $601 has to be cashed thru Illinois Lottery itself for a check, and can’t be for cash at the gas station or wherever that it was bought at. So he won $1000 and needed me to cash it for him. (A gambling addict that can’t even cash it his fucking self even if he were to manage to win a massive payout. Real life genius.) He told me I can give him $700 and keep $300 of it. He said he came to me because all of his “friends” were saying they wanted at least half if they cashed it for him lmfao. 

I only ever try scratch offs once in a blue moon, so I had no clue how the process goes for big prizes. Highest I ever won was like $125. So I did it by mail, and as I’m reading all the paperwork, I see that you can use your social security card as proof of identity in place of an ID, so he literally didn’t even need to have me do it in the first place. 🤣🤣

Fast forward to today, I finally get the money because it takes them a hot minute to finish the whole process and actually get the money to you. I knew damn well that he would blow the whole $700 on more scratch offs, and fast, but I gave him way too much credit on HOW fast.

He calls me literally an HOUR after picking up his share from me, telling me he already blew $400 of it, cause he was trying to win another $500. Asks me if he can have my $300 because he “really fucked up.”

I said “Absolutely fucking NOT.” and hung up immediately. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seek help. Smh.
    Gotta check my books from when I was a kid. I know I had a shit ton of Dr. Seuss. 🤔🤔
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Story
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    living the dream
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Someone you worked with’s mom?

you banged a grandma
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Damn that alcohol absolutely destroyed a motherfucker.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Damn that alcohol absolutely destroyed a motherfucker.
    Same with Bam Margera
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    yeah hes looking more and more like his family every day. doubt he ever got over ryan dying.