Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    I guess you’re paranoid now when you aren’t blind. 
    But you know your phone already does that shit right? Using other smart devices doesn't make them listen harder or some shit lmao
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    “They had so many candidates better to put forward than joe Biden” literal quote I just heard from him. And he still believes this shit. Sham. 
    Wait but they did
     I'm confused
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    FLAT said:
    I guess you’re paranoid now when you aren’t blind. 
    But you know your phone already does that shit right? Using other smart devices doesn't make them listen harder or some shit lmao
    I’m aware and it can blow me. Like I said I don’t need more. 
    Xeno said:
    FLAT said:
    “They had so many candidates better to put forward than joe Biden” literal quote I just heard from him. And he still believes this shit. Sham. 
    Wait but they did
     I'm confused
    Yes I know they did. I don’t even follow it. Everyone knows they did. And they still let the 75 year old dementia patient still win the election. Sham. 

And 4 years ago they fucking stole it from Bernie. I’m confused by you. 
    Not allowing your candidates on stage to debate when they qualify? DEMOCRACY!
    Just block me. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited September 2020
    I'm not worried about it cause there's like 11 Episodes on Spotify and Apple Music. He'd have to sue all of us. He's jus wolfing and big mad cause I said no when he asked. It won't go anywhere tho especially since he ain't big. If it really came down to it, Episode still ain't going nowhere. I'd either change it back to Episode95, change it to fka Episode (Formerly known as), or MidniteEpisode. Either way he gon be real disappointed lmao.
    Post edited by EpisodeMnH on
    It's funny cause I already seen dude when I look up my name on Apple Music. Difference being I wasn't a bitch about it and jus simply made sure everything was separated and I had my own page. Way I look at it is may the best man win. Cause the only thing that matters is who pops using the name. Do you think generic ass names like Lil Jon, Lil Wayne, Young Thug, etc., were the only instances of those names being used? Hell no. But they the ones who made the name famous so now they ARE the only ones.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Buy the trademark. Whoever gets the trademark first legally owns the name. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Honestly I should jus make the switch and add the 95 back on it. Like not even cause of this situation, but as I said there’s like 11 Episodes, but zero results for Episode95. Obviously makes it way easier for potential new fans to find me. As it stands right now, you have to fully type “Episode Bad Influence” for it to go directly to me. And obviously that’s not best for accessibility. I had dropped the 95 cause I felt it didn’t fit my new sound as well as simply “Episode”, but fuck it, mfs would still refer to me as Episode for short, and I’d be 1 of 1 instead of being one of the 20 Episodes on Spotify.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Keepin it 💯, I played your music for my wife and friend last week. They liked the music, but when I told them what you call yourself, they both thought Episode was weak. Both also felt you should push your image more, especially after listening to DFFRNT because I had to kinda explain you as a person and your appearance and shit. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weird - I actually really like Episode. Some of his older tracks I thought he certainly missed the mark musically but I always thought his name and marketing was pretty sweet for a rap/hip-hop artist. What I’ve heard of his new stuff I think he has a chance of making it if he can get the right ear on it 

I guess if I’m liking it perhaps you might want to listen to Satan lol
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Todd in 30 years:

Fuck I broke out the “you’re the biggest alcoholic lightweight I’ve ever seen” line today. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Leah should start a OF low key 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Eddie van halen died. Man fuck 2020