Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I wouldn’t hold your breath on more heavy bands. My Gf loves riot fest in general, so we will probably be there as well. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Dime2 said:
    Did you used to drum?
    Yessir. Posted my covers on here all the time too lol. Got rid of them after playing for 4 years because as I started rapping more and getting more equipment for that, drumming took a back seat and started collecting dust. I do regret getting rid of them, but even if I still had them rn, I would be forced to store them away anyways and/or make the switch to an electric set. So definitely wanna try and figure something out.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I miss Joey jr and his drum cover sometimes 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Run the jewels is there I bet rage is 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    What I was thinking. And @rex looking at past lineups they usually have some every year so idk why I wouldn't 
    Especially if this is the first of 3 waves
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited June 2020
    FLAT said:
    Not necessarily. RTJ wasn't playing the Chicago date on the Rage tour this year because they were on Riot Fest. Not sure if that's still the case but I assume Rage is still doing their own Chicago show next year.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Ah fyuck. Probably will hit up Boston for rage if it's on a weekend then
    I'd be interested in Riot Fest next year but I can't pull the trigger until Louder Than Life dates get announced. 
    Even tho there's prob no Rage on Riot the general consensus on their reddit seems to support an expectation of some metal/metalcore/early punk bands in the other two lineup waves
    Maybe try a band that doesn't have a massive tour happening next summer lol.
    Yeah every time I have Liquid Metal on on the car I hear Jose talking about rescheduling that shit lol
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Xeno said:
    Yeah every time I have Liquid Metal on on the car I hear Jose talking. 

Fixed lol. 

Jose never stops talking. He needs to lay off the addy or something. Holy fuck it’s annoying. But Kayla is the fucking worst though. Not sure how she even has a job on the air, her sharp “s” whistle when she talks makes me want to stab my ears with screwdriver.  It’s painful to listen to. Instant station change. 

/end satellite radio mini rant. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah I mainly had it for when I was Uber driving and it's hasn't run out yet
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I had to give up on Sirius/XM awhile back. Jose was annoying af, and the music just became so god damned repetitive. It's been years now, so maybe I'd try it again, but idk. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I’ll never give it up, I just had those 2 gripes lol. It still beats regular radio by a mile.  It does get repetitive if you listen a lot, but I just find other channels to listen to. The comedy channels are good too. Once they get repetitive I switch back again or go to podcasts and audiobooks for awhile.  
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I cant imagine ever wanting sirus after having spotify. 

There are some good talk shows on there, but id rather listen to podcasts 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited June 2020
    Didn’t realize how limited 8K TVs are. First off I specifically need a 50” at the biggest because of the spot it’s in, and the smallest I could find is 55”. And the very cheapest one is $3K lmao. Wanted to get one for the PS5/XSX but idk I might jus get a nice 4K QLED for around a rack for the time being and then get an 8K in a year or 2 once they inevitably drop. I remember 4Ks were ridiculous when they first came out too and now you can get em dirt cheap lmao.
    Post edited by EpisodeMnH on