Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,716 jayfacer
    Xeno said:
    You wind up getting wheels? I know you were looking at cars a little while ago
    I did not yet. But most likely gonna grab a blacked out Ford Fusion. Did wanna go in the $10-15K range and pay it off on the spot and avoid a car payment, but may potentially consider a 2020 Honda Civic and jus pay that same amount off the bat and only have the remaining $5K to make up in payments.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'd like to buy an old left hand drive International Scout. I reckon that would be cool to cruise around in 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    My parents had a lifelong friend pass away. It makes me fucking said to even think about. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    All these musicians/bands getting calles out and cancelled. Even local bands. Relatively big local band guy just got called out hard 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Alot of it is over racist shit that was said years ago. Ghost Inside fired their bassist over saying nigger like 5 years ago. Another band I read about can't remember which had the incident occur like 10 years ago. Shits ridiculous
    I’m talking local details bud 
    Dime2 said:
    Alot of it is over racist shit that was said years ago. Ghost Inside fired their bassist over saying nigger like 5 years ago. Another band I read about can't remember which had the incident occur like 10 years ago. Shits ridiculous
    LoG/Winds of Plague, ADTR, Attila, and Sleeping With Sirens just got called out from some chick because members of the bands fucked her when she was 15/16. 

But also The Ghost Inside and Memphis May Fire for racism, and the dude who called out The Ghost Inside is being called out for homophobia lmao 
    FLAT said:
    I’m talking local details bud 
    Dude in the scene, very prominent, he's in like 6 bands, two of which are very big, and used to be in two others which are fairly big. 
    His ex-bass player called him out for being racist and transphobic (never naming him by name), but everyone knew who he was talking about. A bunch of his ex bandmates came out and told stories of him being racist and transphobic. A bunch of people including his old singer came out and accused him of being sexist and not sticking up for women when they're being abused in the hardcore scene (his ex singer is a woman. She was beat up by a rival band/hardcore gang at a show, and he cucked it to the other band and didnt rise issue with it. She also developed alcoholism and he basically told her to kill herself and that shes worthless because he's straight edge and see's alcohol as literal Satan). Two dudes came out and said he tried falsley accusing them of abusing their girlfriends, while the dude is always trying to cheat on his gf. Which they also pointed out he started dating his gf when she was underage and they made it public ON HER 17TH BIRTHDAY. Shes now 18 and he's 22. 
    Another girl came out and told a story how she was also manipulated for sex when she was underage, but he wouldnt date her because of it. When she finally turned 18, he ditched her and started fucking her friend, who was underage (now his gf). 
    Bands also came out with stories of how he just doesnt respect other bands, and sees us as lesser (my band has stories like that). 
    Also a story of him jerking off to what he thought was a girl online, only to have it turn out to be a scammer who sent his video to all his family and friends - including his mom. 

And then his now ex drummer quit the band last night, and called him out for racism and transphobia, and then his now ex bassist did the same thing while also publicly coming out as trans. 
    Haven't heard anything about LOG. Source?
    Dime2 said:
    Haven't heard anything about LOG. Source?
    Its the new drummer. He raped her while in Winds of Plague 

Also singer of Of Mice And Men got called out for raping over 15 underage girls 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,716 jayfacer
    What is it wit these Core bands and underage girls lmao. It’s literally become damn near a trend.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Sounds like a sea of Blood on the Dance Floor garbage mfs
    imageimage
    What is it wit these Core bands and underage girls lmao. It’s literally become damn near a trend.
    Their age demographic is young, and these motherfuckers dont think before they act 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Fuck =)))))))))))

i recently convinced one of my friends to buy Red dead 2. He bought it one week before it hit xbox game pass =))
    Knives out sucked