Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Earn money teaching Japanese peeps how to say kill yourself in English.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    I've got a Japan study abroad meeting on Monday. Thinking of going. Would be sweet 
    Fufill your weaboo destiny
    Maybe I can see Babymetal :-?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    fuck now i'm watching the full show on YouTube X(
    i will never forgive myself for this show and rivers edge. if only i was a few years older in 2012..
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Slightly relevant because you said Wrigley, my roomate is going nuts about The Dead shows at Soldier Field. Fucking $150 a single night. I'd love to see their "final" shows under the name Grateful Dead but it's really no different than the few shows they've played the past couple years as far as I'm concerned. All three of my 5 hour drives to Chicago for shows were under $30 a ticket haha 
    image Photobucket
    fuck i want to off myself for missing that show. only show i've been to in chicago is LOG. it's about a 5 and a half hour drive for me so we are pretty close. I would go more often but I LOATTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE that drive home, it sucks. Almost fell asleep on the way back from log and didn't get back until like 6am. Would go for Tool. Am going for David Gilmour.
    fuck i want to off myself for missing that show. only show i've been to in chicago is LOG. it's about a 5 and a half hour drive for me so we are pretty close. I would go more often but I LOATTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE that drive home, it sucks. Almost fell asleep on the way back from log and didn't get back until like 6am. Would go for Tool. Am going for David Gilmour.
    If I ever get an apartment of my own, you could crash at my place after shows in Chicago. 
    edited February 2015
    also Devin and I went to 2010 mayhem. looked forward to the wall for like 4 or 5 months and during redneck i got laid out and i missed all of black label at the med tent. was irate. Devin said it was gigantic X(
    Yeah tell me about it, all three trips have been by myself. Once for Tame Impala which was great but I had already seen them 3 times that year so it wasn't a must see situation. Unknown Mortal Orchestra was at the Goose Island Brewery which in itself was amazing, it was outdoors and the city skyline was on the background. Then Pond I got to meet and talk to some of my absolute favorite musicians who are from down under and actually are mostly either in Tame Impala or part or the behind the scenes work. Yeah the drive home sucks but it was so worth it very time. 
    image Photobucket
    If I ever get an apartment of my own, you could crash at my place after shows in Chicago. 

Will your friend be there?
    i like going to different places because it's the whole trip is different. Like i said the only concert that would get me back to Chicago is Tool/DG(maybe if erik's jaw has a concert with my fist). Devin and I went about half a mile in 30 minutes because we got there at like 5:30 in rush hour :-| still got there half way in between sylosis. caught a Vinnie Paul drumsitck, and threw down. Good times. First time i saw Omerta, was amazing. Caught em four times on that tour. 

My friend wants to go to Lolla but after that cannabis cup ticket, I don't think so. lol
    Dawg I've been everybody for shows, obv Ohio in all the major cities. There's michigan, Illinois, Tennessee, Missouri, Arizona (thanks alex), Nevada I saw APC with India, the Killers in Windsor, Ontario. Yeah I just realized I'm drunk and rambling. 
    image Photobucket
    Same. What you think that last post was? I've been too Minneapolis, KC, St. Louis, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Lincoln, Omaha/In the Middle of a corn field. Good times All with Devin. Kill yourself for APC though. 
    Cannabis Cup gotta be cool. I'd like to go to Lol la but I know it won't be as cool as roo. Like having to exit the venue every night then coming back. I like being able to fall asleep wherever I want lol 
    image Photobucket
    just looked at train ticket, round trip, 93 bucks. fuck yeah.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Going to my first show in Chicago in April. :!!
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Jobe said:

Will your friend be there?
    No
    Where at?