Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    One was my ex, one was a goody goody and doesn't smoke or drink, one was high but only off loud and at that would hit me up herself like "I wanna fuck I'm coming over.", and the other was off syrup but so was I and the shit don't make you unaware plus we fucked the next morning completely sober. Next.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Got an email from Home Depot saying Im'ma get a call about my application soon. Wonder if it's for the overnight freight position that I applied for cause I already had an interview for cashier and didn't get it. :-?
    What was the reason they gave you for not getting the cashier position? Neck tat?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Lol like if be jealous of your druggie surface encounter with sad little bitches.. Prob never had a real experience with a girl in your life.. Just children's games.. Don't get me wrong high fucking is legit but if that's the only experiences you have connecting with someone else you should be ashamed not gloating tbh
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Yeah hooking up is fun, but im becoming less and less of a fan. Much rather put effort into connecting with a chick and getting to know her ext. Sex is 10 times better when you have a connection with someone. 
    Got an email from Home Depot saying Im'ma get a call about my application soon. Wonder if it's for the overnight freight position that I applied for cause I already had an interview for cashier and didn't get it. :-?
    What was the reason they gave you for not getting the cashier position? Neck tat?
    If I was the manager at HomeDepot, that would be my reason for not offering you the job. It's not that I have a problem against neck tats- I don't. I'd just want to keep up a nice visual image of not having my cash registers be manned by hooligan looking people. And I know you'd say Neck tats don't mean someone is a hooligan, and you are totally right. That said the chirstian-coalition don't share the same opinion and I'd like to minimize my risk of offending people over giving some boy who made a stupid neck tat decision a chance.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Home Depot drug tests
    Fake piss on deck.
    Wtf? You would take a bag of someone else's piss to work every day? In your lunchbox or something? Every day in case you got tested?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Gnomez said:
    You can buy something that looks and tastes like urine?
    Uh pretty sure nobody's doing a taste test on that....
    Lol like if be jealous of your druggie surface encounter with sad little bitches.. Prob never had a real experience with a girl in your life.. Just children's games.. Don't get me wrong high fucking is legit but if that's the only experiences you have connecting with someone else you should be ashamed not gloating tbh
    I want nothing to do wit a relationship. I explained this already on here. So naw I ain't ashamed at all. Shit goes exactly how I want it to. And I've had a real relationship, fell in love, all that. Just a waste of my time and an annoyance that I don't need. And inb4 MC. His reasons are cause he's too scared to get hurt again. My reason is I'm literally not interested. As I explained on here, I dated 2 bitches recently and jus quickly found it more irritating than anything.
    Gnomez said:
    So why not just take a bottle of orange Gatorade and say that's urine? How do they know if it's urine or not ?
    If I was the manager at HomeDepot, that would be my reason for not offering you the job. It's not that I have a problem against neck tats- I don't. I'd just want to keep up a nice visual image of not having my cash registers be manned by hooligan looking people. And I know you'd say Neck tats don't mean someone is a hooligan, and you are totally right. That said the chirstian-coalition don't share the same opinion and I'd like to minimize my risk of offending people over giving some boy who made a stupid neck tat decision a chance.

There's a girl working there more tatted than me. :-| Full sleeves, chest covered, neck done all the way around. FOH.
    There's a girl working there more tatted than me. :-| Full sleeves, chest covered, neck done all the way around. FOH.
    so why'd you not get the job then?
    I don't fucking know. :-| They rarely ever tell you.
    JamesBong said:
    I started calling you a virgin this week for the first time in probably ever =))

I did mcFuck myself by going after the wrong chick for 3 months while i had this current chick iv been seeing ready to gorge deep on the sack. It was 4 for me also

2 exes i still hang out with here or their cause they hit me up
    1 chick i dated for about three weeks that i knew from high school
    and one strange we are going to forget about ok. 
    I wanna hear more about the strange Rex Was she really ugly? Did you need two papers bags? One for her head and one for yours in case hers fell off?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    =))

The worst part is she wouldn't leave. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    Gnomez said:
    So why not just take a bottle of orange Gatorade and say that's urine? How do they know if it's urine or not ?
    Fake piss has uric acid and a bunch of other shit that real piss has. Plus it comes with a pouch that keeps it warm. Drug tests check the temperature so you're kinda fucked if you bring in old piss.
    On the phone right now. It is for the freight position.  \m/ Fuck customers.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I want nothing to do wit a relationship. I explained this already on here. So naw I ain't ashamed at all. Shit goes exactly how I want it to. And I've had a real relationship, fell in love, all that. Just a waste of my time and an annoyance that I don't need. And inb4 MC. His reasons are cause he's too scared to get hurt again. My reason is I'm literally not interested. As I explained on here, I dated 2 bitches recently and jus quickly found it more irritating than anything.
    The Bizarro McFuck.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    On the phone right now. It is for the freight position.  \m/ Fuck customers.
    Good luck hombre! \m/